American Presidential Election Talk

thadthrasher

3 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

haha like I said it doesn't matter what I vote!  Super blue state

but yeah, good chicken sandwich lol @BOOM™

should've voted for jo so the lib party can get on stage you coward

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/04/watch-detroit-absentee-ballot-counting-chaos-as-workers-block-windows-bar-observers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

trump trying to cause some riots? Things getting heated. I’d imagine they’d block the windows to avoid crazy ass trumpians outside. 

also 5th video, lady points out that a person isn’t wearing a mask... but her mask is only covering her mouth and not her nose. Sums up a nice portion of Trump supporters right there :P 

Just now, thadthrasher said:

My wife and I voted for momma Jo! I have literally 0 regret doing so. 

~Jo24~

Hockey player in bio, i'm big fan

2 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

My wife and I voted for momma Jo! I have literally 0 regret doing so. 

200.gif

~Jo24~

Kind of torn about this - I like the idea of the 3rd party candidates getting into the mix (and wish we had more viable parties overall) but don't personally line up well at all with Jo or the Libertarians (in a hypothetical scenario wherein 3rd parties are viable, I'd be more inclined to vote Green). Have to say though she seems a reasonable person, which is better than we can say about some candidates.

6 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Kind of torn about this - I like the idea of the 3rd party candidates getting into the mix (and wish we had more viable parties overall) but don't personally line up well at all with Jo or the Libertarians (in a hypothetical scenario wherein 3rd parties are viable, I'd be more inclined to vote Green). Have to say though she seems a reasonable person, which is better than we can say about some candidates.

I'm in the same boat. I don't really line up with most of what Jo thinks or the Libertarian party (though there are some things I find myself agreeing with). However, knowing that she wouldn't win, I wanted the numbers to reflect that there are some (even if a few) who are vehemently against this bi-partisan pissing match we keep finding ourselves in EVERY.SINGLE.ELECTION!

• Commissioner
38 minutes ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

sh*t I thought Nevada results came at 9AM EST not whatever 12 EST

Georgia is back to counting mind you and Trump is only leading by .4%

11 hours ago, gorlab said:

how's the vibes down in USA tonight ?

You remeber the night before helms deep in lord of the rings?

A lot like that.

Stocked up on food, legitimately armed myself and my household. Trumpers are "gathering" (def not a protest/riot) outside polling facilities to either demand the counting stop, or demand the counting keep going, based on what ever works for them in that state, and Trump is sueing multiple states to stop vote tallying, or throw out counted votes.

We are legit on the presupus of one lunatic with a gun firing a single bullet towards a counting station, or one bomb going off near a counting station, or trump successfully getting votes thrown out, etc. etc., to causing wide spread violence across the united states.

This wont be a "north vs. south" or "urban vs. rural" but family member vs. family member, neighbor against neighbor.

This is one of the strongest assaults on american democracy in the entire history of our nation, and the chaos over the next few months post election are going to forge america into a different nation than we're used to seeing.

If Trump wins, I mean... what can I say that isnt already out there? More Russian collusion, more losing dick measuring trade wars, continued destruction of the middle and working classes, illegaly detaining and neuterring immigrants, greater divison of racial ties among americans, the continued deterioration of America on the world stage, the inevitable coming crash of the stock market after the GOP dumped the entire federal reserve into the market to falsify a "booming economy".  Not to mention the tax hikes coming for the middle and working class which are built in to the 2017 trump "Tax Cuts", and how much everyone is going to be on the hook for when tax season rolls around and they realize the stimulus check the got from the goverment was taken from the pot that usually provides for our tax rebates and everyone is going to owe more money this year.

If Biden wins, its not much better.  We're looking at retribution from many armed and angry terrorist cells in the united states from the white supremecy groups, Biden has already put forth the whole "we need to move on as a country" completely ignoring that pile of felonies commited by the previous administration, showing there is no real retribution for the absolute laundry list of illegal shit they pulled and setting us up for a new, worse Trump down the road.  Voter reform, health care, racial equality, etc. etc. are major issues in the U.S. right now, and Biden's plan is more so suffling the pieces around than actually fixing problems.

Dont get me wrong, America needs Joe Biden to win. But as soon as he does, we need to turn around and start pushing him to actually help this country move into the current age. Dont expect there to be a "settled" america for a long time.