Saskatoon Wild Press Conference

a_Ferk

1. With the VHLM season set to begin, what expectations do you have for Saskatoon for the upcoming season?

2. What individual goals are you striving for with your player?

3. What player on the Saskatoon Wild roster should the rest of the VHLM be fearful of?

4. What could team management do to generate more hype for this season?

5. To players who haven't been drafted in the VHL yet: Which VHL teams are you hoping draft you?

To players already drafted in the VHL: Are you happy with your selection to your current team?

6. What's your favorite fruit, and do you have any tips on picking out a good one?

1. With the VHLM season set to begin, what expectations do you have for Saskatoon for the upcoming season : Playoff

2. What individual goals are you striving for with your player : I would like to practice my offensive defense 

3. What player on the Saskatoon Wild roster should the rest of the VHLM be fearful of : Zdeno Chara/Bar Downerstein

4. What could team management do to generate more hype for this season : As I have just joined the wild, I cannot answer this question for the moment

5. To players who haven't been drafted in the VHL yet: Which VHL teams are you hoping draft you : For the moment I have not had any approach from the VHL league 

6. What's your favorite fruit, and do you have any tips on picking out a good one : Banana

.1 I hope this year to be my break out year as I’m coming up with a better plan for my player

2 I’d like to really develope into that physical net front presence and add a bit more offensive production to my game

.3 zhedena chara

.4 I am new to the team

.5 whatever team wants me

.6mango the redder the better

Just now, Bigb33 said:

.1 I hope this year to be my break out year as I’m coming up with a better plan for my player

2 I’d like to really develope into that physical net front presence and add a bit more offensive production to my game

.3 zhedena chara

.4 I am new to the team

.5 whatever team wants me

.6mango the redder the better

15 hours ago, Doomsday said:

1. With the VHLM season set to begin, what expectations do you have for Saskatoon for the upcoming season? 

I hope we can have a good year and be a playoff hopeful team and have fun doing it 

2. What individual goals are you striving for with your player? To be better than last year and to not let 3.5 goals a game in this year, with the new tpe amount I think I will do a lot better 

3. What player on the Saskatoon Wild roster should the rest of the VHLM be fearful of? zhedena chara is a great player who will be feared 

4. What could team management do to generate more hype for this season? Show that this team has the potential to be great, scrimmages and open fan practices 

5. To players who haven't been drafted in the VHL yet: Which VHL teams are you hoping draft you?

been drafted by Moscow already so this doesn’t apply but I’m very happy to be drafted by Moscow and be playing on a team with potential 

To players already drafted in the VHL: Are you happy with your selection to your current team?been drafted by Moscow, I’m very happy to be drafted by Moscow and be playing on a team with potential. Spartan is the gm and he is also a very great guy can’t wait for when I play for them 

6. What's your favorite fruit, and do you have any tips on picking out a good one? Apple, look at the color is the skin and see if it is bright

1. With the VHLM season set to begin, what expectations do you have for Saskatoon for the upcoming season? Playoffs baby. 😎

2. What individual goals are you striving for with your player? I hope to continue my streak of scoring 40 goals, have done it the past 3 seasons.

3. What player on the Saskatoon Wild roster should the rest of the VHLM be fearful of? Duncan Montana, he's a pretty terrifying guy.

4. What could team management do to generate more hype for this season?  Bring back their old AGM maybe 👀

To players already drafted in the VHL: Are you happy with your selection to your current team? Ye I've won 2 cups so far so I'm content.

6. What's your favorite fruit, and do you have any tips on picking out a good one? Watermelon. My trick for picking out a good one is to drop it from chest height. If it doesn't stay in one piece that's a clear sign it's defective.

1. A deep playoff run

2.to keep improving and maybe have a 50 point season

3.Chara easy the man is 6’8

4.idk yet as I am pretty new to the team

5.well getting drafted by Warsaw would be pretty cool being able to be close to home or I would like to be drafted to a team in western Canada 

6.I absolutely love pineapple and yes it’s good on pizza 

1. Do you think the Wild have been overachieving so far this season or will we be able to keep the same pace in the standings?

2. Zdeno Chara and Ricky Tylerson officially got their first goals as members of the Wild! Your thoughts?

3. We have some big games coming up against San Diego (4th) and Halifax (1st). What will be our key to success as the underdogs?

4. Has your NHL playoff bracket been torched yet? Mine is already looking  bad, especially in the Canadian division.

5. What has been your favorite song as of late?

6. What are your thoughts on the third league (VHLE) being brought into the fold?

3 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

1. Do you think the Wild have been overachieving so far this season or will we be able to keep the same pace in the standings?

2. Zdeno Chara and Ricky Tylerson officially got their first goals as members of the Wild! Your thoughts?

3. We have some big games coming up against San Diego (4th) and Halifax (1st). What will be our key to success as the underdogs?

4. Has your NHL playoff bracket been torched yet? Mine is already looking  bad, especially in the Canadian division.

5. What has been your favorite song as of late?

6. What are your thoughts on the third league (VHLE) being brought into the fold?

.1 I think we could keep up and do god

.2congradulations I hope for many more for thrm

.3 work hard

.4 no it’s pretty much we’re I predicted .5 amazing grace

6 it is what it is

1. I think that we can even redouble our efforts against the other teams and that nothing is impossible to be top 1! 
2. It was a great feeling to score my first goal with the Wild! 
3. For my side! I would say that the defense will have to be very practiced if we want to take the advantage in the two important games! 
4. Indeed, mine seems to be already burned! 
5. NF - Lost In The Moment 
6. I think it's a good idea! It allows the strongest players to join a new challenge to improve their TPE! 

1.I think we can definitely keep the momentum up and keep on winning 

2. It’s always Great to see your teammates succeed and I hope many more come for them

3.definitely defence I would say

4. mine is looking pretty decent so far 

5.rock n roll - Scorey 

6.I think it’s great gives guys who are pass the M but not ready for the VHL a place to get ready for their first season in the VHL

On 5/24/2021 at 3:39 AM, a_Ferk said:

1. Do you think the Wild have been overachieving so far this season or will we be able to keep the same pace in the standings? We have been better than what people expected us to and I think we can keep it up 

Amazing! It’s super great to have people on the team do good 

3. We have some big games coming up against San Diego (4th) and Halifax (1st). What will be our key to success as the underdogs?  we need to get a way to get passed the goalies who are both great 

4. Has your NHL playoff bracket been torched yet? Mine is already looking  bad, especially in the Canadian division. I don’t really watch nhl :kekw:

5. What has been your favorite song as of late? Probably 21 by polo g for the past little bit

6. What are your thoughts on the third league (VHLE) being brought into the fold? I think it shows the league is thriving and having success and I’m very excited for it 

1. We've risen in the standings to 4th and are now within striking distance of Minnesota. Do you think we can rise to 3rd?

2. Do you think a lack of depth could hurt us in the playoffs? We rely heavily on our top 4 forwards right now.

3. Which VHLM team was the biggest surprise this season?

4. Might be a bit early, but which two VHLM clubs do you think will appear in the Founder’s Cup?

5. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? In my opinion it is really gross and should be a war crime 😳

6. Do you think our own Griff Mackenzie will win the scoring race? He is currently tied for first with 25 goals

1. Of course 

2.No everybody on the team is good in their own ability’s 

3. Mexico

4. Who ever is the best at the end of the season

5. Pineapple on pizza is against any god you believe in

6. Maybe gotta wait and see

6 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

1. We've risen in the standings to 4th and are now within striking distance of Minnesota. Do you think we can rise to 3rd?

Tbh I’m just here for the free petting zoo but yes we can 

2. Do you think a lack of depth could hurt us in the playoffs? We rely heavily on our top 4 forwards right now.

Everyone on the team has been playing amazing I think we’ll be alright 

3. Which VHLM team was the biggest surprise this season? I didn’t expect Halifax to be this great

4. Might be a bit early, but which two VHLM clubs do you think will appear in the Founder’s Cup? Halifax and hopefully us 

5. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? In my opinion it is really gross and should be a war crime 😳 no definitely not it is very bad 

6. Do you think our own Griff Mackenzie will win the scoring race? He is currently tied for first with 25 goals

Has a good chance just needs to keep grinding 

6 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

1. We've risen in the standings to 4th and are now within striking distance of Minnesota. Do you think we can rise to 3rd : If we continue on this path! I don't doubt it! 

2. Do you think a lack of depth could hurt us in the playoffs? We rely heavily on our top 4 forwards right now : It's all going to come down to defense in the playoffs so I don't think it's a problem

3. Which VHLM team was the biggest surprise this season : Halifax without a doubt

4. Might be a bit early, but which two VHLM clubs do you think will appear in the Founder’s Cup : Yukon Rush and Halifax 21st 

5. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? In my opinion it is really gross and should be a war crime 😳 : That's a yes for me! Ready for war xD 

6. Do you think our own Griff Mackenzie will win the scoring race? He is currently tied for first with 25 goals : It's a good marker! He has his chances

1.yes I think it’s definitely possible 

2.it could but I feel other guys on the team will step up in the playoffs 

3.Halifax for sure

4.Yukon and Halifax 

5.yes this will be a bloody war 

6.definitely the chance is there he just needs to seize on it

On 5/31/2021 at 4:13 PM, a_Ferk said:

3. Which VHLM team was the biggest surprise this season?

4. Might be a bit early, but which two VHLM clubs do you think will appear in the Founder’s Cup?

5. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? In my opinion it is really gross and should be a war crime 😳

1. I think so, we've been playing well recently and I think we can make a push at the end of the season no doubt

2. I have confidence in some of our younger guys that they can turn it on down the stretch

3. Yukon has been incredibly successful with drafting and waiver signings, probably them

4. It's looking more and more like Halifax and Yukon, but anything can happen in the playoffs

5. Personally I keep my fruit and pizza separate, thank you very much.

6. Haha I certainly hope so, I've had some great help so far and I hope we can get up those standings even more

Late press conference hype

1. We've been on a bit of a losing skid. What should be our game plan moving forward?

2. Do you think goaltending has been a major factor towards our success this season?

3. Our 4th defenseman Ricky Tylerson has retired. Do you think this will have a big impact on the team?

4. Have you ever been to a live NHL game? 

5. What is your favourite brand of cereal?

6. What games have you played recently? I've been playing a lot of DOOM

1. We've been on a bit of a losing skid. What should be our game plan moving forward? - > I think it would be better to try to have the first goalie play one game and then the 2nd goalie and so on! 

2. Do you think goaltending has been a major factor towards our success this season? - > Yes, but I also think that we would be even more successful if we try to use this plan because in both cases the number guard will be less exhausted quickly

3. Our 4th defenseman Ricky Tylerson has retired. Do you think this will have a big impact on the team? - > Indeed, having one less defender will hurt the defensive line  

4. Have you ever been to a live NHL game? - > No i have not 

5. What is your favourite brand of cereal? - > Sugar Crisp

6. What games have you played recently? - > NHL 21

1. Today is the trade deadline and we completely revamped the defense. Do you think our newfound depth will be important moving forward?

2. About 17 people created players so far today. Your thoughts?

3. Do any of you plan to spend time in the VHLE if given the opportunity?

4. Who wins the series between the Canadiens and Golden Knights?

5. We need just 3 points to clinch a playoff spot. Do you think this roster has championship potential?

6. What did you do over the weekend?

1. Today is the trade deadline and we have completely revamped the defense. Do you think our new depth will be important going forward? - > Having a new defense maybe carries a different vision than the old depth we had on defense, it might be a bonus within the team! 

2. About 17 people have created players so far. What do you think about it? - > I think it's a good news for the future of the forum and the competition because each person has a different spirit and opinion which can be beneficial within the simulation!

3. Would any of you consider spending time in the VHLE if given the opportunity? - > With my current one, I plan to show him all aspects of the simulation and thus enhance his career so if I have the chance to spend time in the VHLE, it would be an honor! 

4. Who will win the series between the Canadiens and the Golden Knights? - > I think the Canadiens reign will end in 5 games!

5. We only need 3 points to secure a playoff spot. Do you think this team has championship potential? - > With the new depth and the squad we have I think we can get the 3 points we need!

6. What did you do over the weekend? - > I finished season 5 of Lucifer! 

1. Today is the trade deadline and we completely revamped the defense. Do you think our newfound depth will be important moving forward?

• Depth is always good to have, gives the top guys a break, less responsabilities and more energy.

• All scrubs, to be honest. Except the ones that signed with us.

• I have no idea what the VHLE is, not gonna lie.

• Hopefully Montreal.

5. We need just 3 points to clinch a playoff spot. Do you think this roster has championship potential?

• We'll see what happens during the final stretch of the season, what the new additions can do.

• Nothing at all, but I got a tattoo yesterday.

6 hours ago, FBR said:

• Depth is always good to have, gives the top guys a break, less responsabilities and more energy.

• All scrubs, to be honest. Except the ones that signed with us.

• I have no idea what the VHLE is, not gonna lie.

• Hopefully Montreal.

• We'll see what happens during the final stretch of the season, what the new additions can do.

• Nothing at all, but I got a tattoo yesterday.

.1 you can never have enough depth in especially onD

.2 it’s great to see this league grow

.3 if it helps me develops I may try it

.4 Vegas

.5 Ooen my pool