Saskatoon Wild Press Conference

a_Ferk

Saskatoon Wild Press Conference

Answer these 6 questions for 2 TPE!

1. What’s your favourite thing about the winter time?

2. Which out of the major four spots leagues, (MLB, NHL, NBA,NFL) has the best looking logo?

3. What city would be an interesting place for a team to relocate to

4. Theme week is here! What we’re some of the biggest growing pains while being a first gen?

5. We are already past half of the season! On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your player’s performance

6. The Eastern Conference has been fairly tight all season long. Which team will be eliminated from that group when its call said and done?

@Markusbg @Ziggy Dupree @Battlepopcorn @dart@nikkisixx089  @TheLastOlympian07 @qripll @Tyler   @Kylrad @Astalabohame

@Zechariah

1. What’s your favourite thing about the winter time?

Having time with your relatives. Best part of the winter. 

2. Which out of the major four spots leagues, (MLB, NHL, NBA,NFL) has the best looking logo?

NBA has the best one. It is not even a debate. Talking about NHL logo i'd like to forget it. Who is their designer? 

3. What city would be an interesting place for a team to relocate to

I have been talking aboit it since VHLE idea came out. Give St. Petersburg its own franchise!!

4. Theme week is here! What we’re some of the biggest growing pains while being a first gen?

To be honest i didn't have any. However there was a month span when i almost ghosted the VHL but came back and made a nice history with predators and Dlamb 

5. We are already past half of the season! On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your player’s performance

I would easily say 9/10 but Ya lost his goal per game pace nevertheless it's been a good season so far

6. The Eastern Conference has been fairly tight all season long. Which team will be eliminated from that group when its call said and done?

I don't make any predictions 'cause i have no clue what is happening tomorrow. Only time will show 

Answer these 6 questions for 2 TPE

1. Will be able to fend off Houston for 3rd place in the Western Conference?

2. Which team in the Eastern Conference has the best shot at making the Founder’s Cup Finals?

3. We have 12 more games until the end of the season, what can we do to finish strong?

4. I’ve been trying to figure this out for a long time, what team is Saskatoon’s biggest rival?

5. The Stage has been set for the FIFA World Cup. Argentina or France?

6. What’s the best part about the holiday’s?

@Markusbg @Ziggy Dupree @Battlepopcorn @dart@nikkisixx089  @TheLastOlympian07 @qripll @Tyler   @Kylrad @Astalabohame

@Zechariah@Max77@scoop

Edited by Bulduray_1

Of course we will! It would have been nice if we could have gotten another one of the new defensemen as well as myself, but I think getting even just one defenseman will have a far greater impact than the addition of Analfist for the Bulls. It'll likely come down the very end, as we play each other in the last two games.

2. Which team in the Eastern Conference has the best shot at making the Founder’s Cup Finals?

Ottawa is a very complete team, so I definitely give them the edge over the Reapers. It'll almost definitely come down to those two teams, and while Philly definitely has a shot, there is a reason the Lynx are ahead in the standings.

3. We have 12 more games until the end of the season, what can we do to finish strong?

Well we're down to six now, but I think we need to focus on winning the games we should be winning. Las Vegas and Halifax, we need those. The fair against Ottawa, honestly, look past those. They are losses. The two Houston games are the most important.

4. I’ve been trying to figure this out for a long time, what team is Saskatoon’s biggest rival?

I know they're not in the same conference, but I'm going to say the Lynx. They are the two teams that have existed in the VHLM for the longest time. Even with that, they've only faced each other in the finals twice, but hey, they have somewhat similar looking logos, so why not. Rivals.

How can you not root for Messi to get his win? Argentina for sure.

The nostalgia of happier times when I was a child.

That is our main goal right now. We are considered as an underdog and we had better to improve our results before the start of the yoffs. 

Reapers. They have the same goal difference as Lynx and that is quite impressive. 

We gotta improve penalty kill and power play. These aspects are way too for from ideal 

Bulls. Definitely the team that makes on our nerves

Everything is ok. I was cheering for Argentina

Just relieving your stress whatever you want. Awesome time to get together with relatives and homies

1. We are now tied 1-1 with Ottawa in the playoffs, what will be some key's to success for this series?

2. The regular season has finished! Looking back at it, we're you satisfied with your player's performance overall?

3. In the VHL, which team do you think is going to in it all?

4. Which player in the VHLM deserves the MVP award?

5. Messi and Argentina have finally won the world cup! Does Messi finally receive GOAT status? And is the lifelong debate of Messi vs Ronaldo over?

6. What is the biggest part in your player's game that he has improved on throughout the season?

@Zechariah@Max77@scoop

Edited by Bulduray_1

1. We are now tied 1-1 with Ottawa in the playoffs, what will be some key's to success for this series?

I suppose it would have been aggressive style with a bit more lucky rebounds in front of the net. However we lost the series and it's to look in the future season.

2. The regular season has finished! Looking back at it, we're you satisfied with your player's performance overall?

Yeah there is nothing i could complain about. To be honest i would be more satisfied if we passed at least one playoffs series.

3. In the VHL, which team do you think is going to in it all?

Warsaw. Their champion window is closing soon. Best players are having their last season and they are looking for another trophy

4. Which player in the VHLM deserves the MVP award?

Stroheim. He is by far the best player of the league. 66 goals in 72 games is impressive

5. Messi and Argentina have finally won the world cup! Does Messi finally receive GOAT status? And is the lifelong debate of Messi vs Ronaldo over?

Yeah the "Messi or CR7" debate is over now it's completely understandable that Messi is greatest of all the time
6. What is the biggest part in your player's game that he has improved on throughout the season?

Scoring. Trunov improved his timings, accuracy as well. Nevertheless, I also think that accomplishment of my teammates

• 4 weeks later...

1. You have arrived to Saskatoon for the first time, what are your first impressions of the city? If you are returning, what’s it like being brought back to Saskatoon?

2. What are some season goals you have for your player during the upcoming season?

3. How is your player relaxing this offseason?

4. What are some season expectations for our team?

5. What are some things that your player excels at?

6. What is your favourite fast food place?

@Markusbg@LastGoon007@Cyprus @Finkster14 @Battlepopcorn@Nicktrash @AColdCanadian@CaptainBurnout @Elman Diablo

2 minutes ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1. You have arrived to Saskatoon for the first time, what are your first impressions of the city? If you are returning, what’s it like being brought back to Saskatoon?

2. What are some season goals you have for your player during the upcoming season?

@Markusbg@LastGoon007@Cyprus @Finkster14 @Battlepopcorn@Nicktrash @AColdCanadian@CaptainBurnout @Elman Diablo

1. I would say first impressions are that this town is very hockey oriented yet has a peaceful atmosphere to it. 

2. Some season goals I have for this upcoming season is to at least get a 45+ point season.

3. My player is getting ready for the upcoming season with training camp and practice.

4.I would say some expectations for the team is to be a contender and hopefully take the championship this upcoming season. 

5. As of right now, my player trys to make impactful plays mainly trying to assist with scoring. 

6. My favorite fast-food place right now would be Wendys 

17 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

You know it might be a small town but it is better than Winnipeg! In fact I like it more than Calgary tbh! I think this team and the city around can help us go places.

I want to be one of if not the best goalie in the league, coming off of achieving 200 TPE 2 days ago I think it is very likely I will be up there in goalies

I got 2 words for ya. He. Isn't. My player had the ProAm and the JST and more lessons with the one and only Lachlan Summers a lot.

I think we are possible to go in the playoffs and far into the playoffs. We are a great team and there is no doubt about that.

His Leadership abilities and his beautiful windmill saves. Mainly leadership though as that last one was a joke.

Gotta be like either Lion's Choice (A roast beef place in the Midwest mainly Missouri) or Possibly Panda Express if you can call it a fast food place.

1. Saskatoon just had their first game! Although it was a heartbreaking loss 3-2, how did it feel to finally play as a member of the Saskatoon Wild?

2. What is one key thing we need to do to have a successful season?

3. What can your player do that not many other people know?

4. What is your pregame meal or snack before games?

5. Is Gatorade overrated?

6. What is one thing your player couldn’t live without?

1 hour ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1. Saskatoon just had their first game! Although it was a heartbreaking loss 3-2, how did it feel to finally play as a member of the Saskatoon Wild?

2. What is one key thing we need to do to have a successful season?

3. What can your player do that not many other people know?

4. What is your pregame meal or snack before games?

5. Is Gatorade overrated?

6. What is one thing your player couldn’t live without?

1. It feels great playing with a team like the wild, even though we didn't have that great of a start into the season, there are still plenty of games to play and I have no doubt that we will get better. 

2. We need to get used to playing with our new teammates and work on our synergy. 

3. My player gets more assists than goals judging by my JST performance. 

4. A redbull and a energy bar

5. Yes, it is. I prefer something like celsius which tastes better in my opinion. 

6. One thing that Henrik couldn't live without would be his lucky paracord bracelet that he wears during his games. 

1. What is the best part about playing hockey as a job?

2. What are some great things that hockey teaches you?

3. As a hockey fan/player, are you superstitious? If so, in what way?

4. What are some of the hardest and most challenging things about being a professional athlete?

5. What NHL player does your player resemble?

6. The NHL season is over halfway done, how is your favourite team doing so far?

@Markusbg@LastGoon007@Cyprus @Finkster14 @Battlepopcorn@Nicktrash @AColdCanadian@CaptainBurnout @Elman Diablo@Bruh

Edited by Bulduray_1

3 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

4. What are some of the hardest and most challenging things about being a professional athlete?

6. The NHL season is over halfway done, how is your favourite team doing so far?

@Markusbg@LastGoon007@Cyprus @Finkster14 @Battlepopcorn@Nicktrash @AColdCanadian@CaptainBurnout @Elman Diablo@Bruh

1. The best part of it all is that I'm getting paid to do what I love. Not many people can say that they actually love what they do for a living. 

2. Hockey teaches you about sportsmanship as well as grit. 

3. I am a bit superstitious when it comes to my favorite hockey team. For example, I think my favorite team's reverse retro jerseys are curesed since we never win when they're being worn. 

4. The ability to stay healthy since hockey is a physical sport. 

5. I would say my player represents Zdeno Chara due to the height similarity. 

6. My favorite teams, vegas golden knights and seattle kraken are doing fine. Seattle has exceeded my expectations while the Knights are giving me stress. 

4 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1. Its brings on challenges found no where else.

2. Teamwork.

3. I am superstitious. When i get my gear on I always put the right side on first. 

4. The mental and physical toll it takes on you.

5. Alex Ovechkin.

6. They in the thick of the playoff race! 

1. What's something that's underrated about hockey?

2. How has it been having to face the tough and grueling Saskatoon Winter?

3. The NHL All Star weekend just passed last weekend! Any thoughts about the event?

4. How has point task earning been for you lately?

5. Favorite board game?

6. Which NHL team holds your favorite jersey's?

@AColdCanadian @Finkster14 @LastGoon007 @Bruh

14 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1. What's something that's underrated about hockey?

2. How has it been having to face the tough and grueling Saskatoon Winter?

3. The NHL All Star weekend just passed last weekend! Any thoughts about the event?

4. How has point task earning been for you lately?

5. Favorite board game?

6. Which NHL team holds your favorite jersey's?

@AColdCanadian @Finkster14 @LastGoon007 @Bruh

1. The one thing I feel like that is underrated about hockey would be the type of training that players go through. I feel like so many people think that its easy to just lace up a pair of skates and boom they think they're hockey players now. 

2. So far, I've had worse in eastern Europe.

3. A bit of a letdown. I get they tried to do something new and use a new theme and everything, but all-star game wise, it was disappointing. 

4. a bit slow

5. monopoly 

6. Currently, I have to say the Carolina hurricanes, more specifically, the 2023 NHL Stadium Series Breakaway jersey. Picture for reference

mens-fanatics-branded-black-carolina-hurricanes-2023-nhl-stadium-series-breakaway-blank-jersey_pi4961000_altimages_ff_4961348-a413529e32c824a598c6alt1_full.jpg

1. Of course, it's been a season to forget for the Saskatoon Wild but it doesn't mean a player's development stops. How has your player improved from the start of the season up to now?

2. Theme week is here! Do you have any plans relating to it?

3. It's a tight battle in the Eastern Conference, who do you think will come out on top from there?

4. What is your favorite time of the year?

5. Who do you think is winning it all in the VHL this season?

6. What type of build is your player trying to create?

@AColdCanadian @Finkster14 @LastGoon007 @Bruh @Voltron

1 hour ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1. Of course, it's been a season to forget for the Saskatoon Wild but it doesn't mean a player's development stops. How has your player improved from the start of the season up to now?

3. It's a tight battle in the Eastern Conference, who do you think will come out on top from there?

@AColdCanadian @Finkster14 @LastGoon007 @Bruh @Voltron

1. Well as the season went on, I felt like Henrik has improved a lot. He has 51 points in 44 games which is a win in my books. The only thing he needs to work on now is his power play abilities. 

2. I probably do not. 

3.  No clue, I'm just focusing on playing the best I can. 

4. I'm going to have to say winter, since that's the start of hockey season

5. Probably Mexico city considering their current record. 

6.A player, good point scorer with great offensive capability. 

1. Of course, it's been a season to forget for the Saskatoon Wild but it doesn't mean a player's development stops. How has your player improved from the start of the season up to now?

- Joining in at this point of the season, my hope is to give the team a jolt. Build chemistry going into the next season

-Not really, entering now just looking to get settled in.

It is anyones guess. No clear favorite, just looking fir some entertainment.

Fall, all the sports are in full swing. Either ending, beginning, or in prime season mode. Sweater weather and cool nights.

The  Ottawa Lynx, they seem to be rounding into form at the right time.

Defense, defense, defense. Or as the Canadians say it defence.

1. How does your player spend their off days?

2. How does your player relax after a long hard training session?

3. What keeps your player motivated?

4. What is a weird combo that works well together?

5. Best style of pizza?

6. Nike or Adidas?

@AColdCanadian @LastGoon007 @Bruh @Voltron @BigIrish @Schwein @ScuffMcgruff

10 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

5. Best style of pizza?

6. Nike or Adidas?

1. I'm gonna say that he is an avid bird watcher.

2. Nothing relaxes a person like a good steam room.

3. My player is entirely motivated by monetary wealth.

4. I like putting honey on just about anything.

5. My favorite is thin crust pepperoni, simple is better to me.

6. I like Adidas more, one time they gave me a free glasses holder. Nike on the other hand has not.

On 2/23/2023 at 2:14 AM, Bulduray_1 said:

5. Best style of pizza?

6. Nike or Adidas?

Saskatoon is a big city, full of people, bad people. Someone needs to clean this city up. It should be the mayor, and it should be the police. But instead, they've got me.

Crime doesn't relax, and neither do I.

I'm motivated by the knowledge that I'm doing what is right for this city. The crime WILL end, and these criminals WILL pay for what they've done.

Anthropomorphic bloodhound detective and Ice Hockey Player

Law-abiding pizza.

Addias

On 2/23/2023 at 2:14 AM, Bulduray_1 said:

5. Best style of pizza?

6. Nike or Adidas?

1. Spend my off days is a very lonely thing so far. I just joined the team and the only one that approached me was Scruff. He just gave me some bullet points on how he of all people is going to clean up this team and city.

2. Phew! After getting repeatedly bonked on every body part as I block shots, I like to relax by sitting in a cold tub. If not at the WIld complex, then at the local YMCA. 

3. Know that I could be the last time of defense before someone puts a bakers dozen on us. 

4. Lamb and tuna fish...... Do you prefer spagetti and meatballs?

5. In Samoa we do not have what you North Americans call pizza. We take the stomach of a gazelle and stuff it with the flavorings of its own body. Put a rock on top of it and lay it on a open flame. 

6. I was once gifted a pair of Nike Air Monarchs. They just seem to be fit for the older style crowd. 

1. It is the end of the season! Any favorites to win the playoffs?

2. What is your player looking forward to do this off-season

3. What is something you are looking to improve with your player this off-season?

4. The draft is around the corner, is there any team you would like to get drafted by?

5. What is an underrated sport?

6. Coffee or Tea?

@AColdCanadian @LastGoon007 @Bruh @Voltron @BigIrish @Schwein @ScuffMcgruff @Cwalker