Really?

gorlab

Probably the same average age that visits this site.

I like how VHL thinks they are like the intellectual centre of the sim hockey world.

Why do you guys hate younger people so much? I guarantee you have a lot of high school aged people who are regulars here.

43226615.jpg

I like how VHL thinks they are like the intellectual centre of the sim hockey world.

Why do you guys hate younger people so much? I guarantee you have a lot of high school aged people who are regulars here.

It's not the age that bothers some members, but the common nonintellectual verbal diarrhea a twelve year old tends to bring.  

When I first joined the VHL I was 14, and the league was accepting of that. They don't care about members being younger, they care about the bullshit that comes with it. The type of bullshit that happens regularly in the SHL and has caused me to go inactive over there every time I come back.

Entertainment.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." –Mark Twain

I failed.  :facepalm:

Despite how many times you guys say "oh SHL is filled with retards who can't coherently make any sense." doesn't make it true whatsoever.

In fact, you look worse and worse each time you try and make that arguement. The level of discussion / intelligence is the same on SHL as it is here.

Each stint I've had on the SHL has influenced why I feel that way. You guys regularly have members and their players suspended for forum content (or at least they used to), while bans nearly never happen in the VHL because people know how to act here.

Each stint I've had on the SHL has influenced why I feel that way. You guys regularly have members and their players suspended for forum content (or at least they used to), while bans nearly never happen in the VHL because people know how to act here.

... You have 146 posts.

I'm sure you're relevant amongst this league and join in on all of the highly engaging and intellectually satisifying conversation that goes on here. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will take it back to the SHL and try to emulate VHL since it is clearly far superior, according to you.

... You have 146 posts.

I'm sure you're relevant amongst this league and join in on all of the highly engaging and intellectually satisifying conversation that goes on here. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will take it back to the SHL and try to emulate VHL since it is clearly far superior, according to you.

Go to the VHL Hall of Fame, look up Tukka Reikkinen. I'll wait.

I had almost 10,000 posts on the old forum, didn't care to bring my post count over.

Go to the VHL Hall of Fame, look up Tukka Reikkinen. I'll wait.

I had almost 10,000 posts on the old forum, didn't care to bring my post count over.

Sorry sir! Didn't mean to disrespect a true VHL legend like that.

Gorlab confirmed younger than 16 for referring to weed as "loud" and being serious.

You aren't Dion.OVOXO from SHL, are you?? I'm assuming you aren't, but I'm pretty sure his name is Kyle and he comes to this site.

If you are Dion, you should know me better than that brah.

If you aren't Dion, then come and say that to me IRL and we'll see what's really good.

You aren't Dion.OVOXO from SHL, are you?? I'm assuming you aren't, but I'm pretty sure his name is Kyle and he comes to this site.

If you aren't Dion, then come and say that to me IRL and we'll see what's really good.

I'm 20, I can't beat up anyone under 18 now or I'll get arrested. Post this again in 3 more years.

Edited by Kyle

Half of the people here are saying they would beat me up, and that I'm 15 or 16? What's the difference between that and what I'm doing?

Because it's about as serious as the shit you're saying. Shitty trolling gets shitty responses, get it?

I'm just re-itterating. If you literally think I'm some teenager who would be scared IRL, then come to Saskatoon and see me. I will meet anybody up in Saskatoon and catch a fade if they want one.

tumblr_inline_mmhulyJoRk1qz4rgp.jpg

I'm just re-itterating. If you literally think I'm some teenager who would be scared IRL, then come to Saskatoon and see me. I will meet anybody up in Saskatoon and catch a fade if they want one.

I wouldn't visit Saskatoon even if you paid me. But that's because I'm scared because your lingo makes you seem way tougher on this forum, and not because Sask is completely devoid of civilization.

Edited by Kyle

3q8dgx.jpg