Really?

gorlab

And another one steps up to the plate. No one gives a fuck about your budgets and your boy Gorlab waited on the site for hours for a dude who wasn't on.

I thought I asked for someone who wasn't a complete dumbass for the SHL.

Hey

This site/league is a joke.

Who is randomly removing my posts/sigs without telling me?

Maybe they are being removed because they make you look like a moron. Just like that SHL sig that makes absoulutely no sense.

Hasn't it been established that this community now thinks you're a retard because of your posts in this thread? Just stop.

Kendrick talked a TON of shit about both the SHL and myself in his podcast, I commented on his bullshit, setting the record straight, and the posts are just magically deleted. 

Why is he allowed to talk shit about members (me) but then if I reply, it gets deleted?

Because DickBreath, Kendrick is a respected member on the boards and your some no life wanna be troll. That sum it up for you?

Kendrick lies about being a police officer and propositioned an SHL team for dick pics. Since everyone here is convinced that only high schoolers go on SHL, doesn't this upset you at all?

A respected member of your community asked a bunch of high school kids to post pictures of their genitalia, and SHL is a place that apparently 'accommodates child molesters', according to a 'respected member' of the VHL.  

Edited by gorlab

Kendrick lies about being a police officer and propositioned an SHL team for dick pics. Since everyone here is convinced that only high schoolers go on SHL, doesn't this upset you at all?

A respected member of your community asked a bunch of high school kids to post pictures of their genitalia, and SHL is a place that apparently 'accommodates child molesters', according to a 'respected member' of the VHL.

Yea ok Jorge. Why don't you keep your stupid ass remarks and little kid opinions in the SHL where retards like you belong. No one asked for dick pics on the SHL because most of you are no dick having, spineless trolls. Thus it'd be impossible to acquire such a thing.

Yea ok Jorge. Why don't you keep your stupid ass remarks and little kid opinions in the SHL where retards like you belong. No one asked for dick pics on the SHL because most of you are no dick having, spineless trolls. Thus it'd be impossible to acquire such a thing.

Can I get someone who's actually a respected member of the VHL to comment on why my posts, which defended the lies/bullshit that Kendrick was spewing in his podcast, were removed?

Can I get someone who's actually a respected member of the VHL to comment on why my posts, which defended the lies/bullshit that Kendrick was spewing in his podcast, were removed?

No my job is to deal with the trash on the board.

Never happened, and we would appreciate if you didn't bring you SHL bullshit/drama over to the VHL.

Thanks.

Unless you have proof that either of those events happened, I would suggest laying off of the serious allegations you've put fourth against a respected member of the community.

He, himself, admitted to it. Although he did preface it with saying 'it was done in a joking manner and nobody took it seriously', but that doesn't negate the fact that he proposed taking dick pics and posting them online.

I could have screenshotted the VHL chat convo we had where he confirms, but I closed the convo after he caught feelings and blocked me and I can't seem to bring up the history.

^ Regardless of all this, it's not really applicable.

What's applicable is the fact that my posts disputing his claims made towards SHL in his Battle of the Blades ep 18 podcast were deleted for no good reason at all, other than to protect a 'respected member' of this community and allowing him to continue to deface another league without being justified whatsoever.

He, himself, admitted to it. Although he did preface it with saying 'it was done in a joking manner and nobody took it seriously', but that doesn't negate the fact that he proposed taking dick pics and posting them online.

I could have screenshotted the VHL chat convo we had where he confirms, but I closed the convo after he caught feelings and blocked me and I can't seem to bring up the history.

First off... FUCK OFF

Please go crawl in a hole and never to be heard from again.

Stop spewing lies all over this league as well as the SHL about something you have ZERO knowledge of. You're a fucking awful troll that needs to just fall off the face of the earth. The fact you have the stomach to actually say that CJ did any of that is mind blowing. It's quite clear what an awful fucking person you really are.

First off... FUCK OFF

Please go crawl in a hole and never to be heard from again.

Stop spewing lies all over this league as well as the SHL about something you have ZERO knowledge of. You're a fucking awful troll that needs to just fall off the face of the earth. The fact you have the stomach to actually say that CJ did any of that is mind blowing. It's quite clear what an awful fucking person you really are.

He did though.

Are you going to try and completely lie that CJ wasn't the person who proposed the LAP LR dick pic fiasco???? I understand it was a joke and done in a joking manner, but he still did it. Then he has the nerve to come on VHL and make a podcast saying SHL accommodates child molesters ??? 

Be real with yourself, Wasty. Quit dick riding your SHL teammates and just keep it 100. You know for a fact this shit isn't a lie. I understand and admit that it was done as a joke in your LR, but what I'm saying is still 100% true.

He did though.

Are you going to try and completely lie that CJ wasn't the person who proposed the LAP LR dick pic fiasco???? I understand it was a joke and done in a joking manner, but he still did it. Then he has the nerve to come on VHL and make a podcast saying SHL accommodates child molesters ???

Be real with yourself, Wasty. Quit dick riding your SHL teammates and just keep it 100. You know for a fact this shit isn't a lie. I understand and admit that it was done as a joke in your LR, but what I'm saying is still 100% true.

unm he actually didn't you fucking idiot. How would I know? Because I made the first joke about it. God damn you're so fucking stupid and you have ZERO understanding of anything.

Know what you're fucking talking about you fucking idiot and shut the fuck up already Jesus. You're such a fucking cocksucker you cannot let a stupid 3 post joke go for no fucking reason. STOP HARASSING CJ already you despicable piece of shit.

Edited by Wastlund