Really?

gorlab

He wasn't a new guy, he was just some dickhead causing trouble, what don't you get. Your already to late to try and preach, it's over, move on with your life man.

Bahaha, please explain what exactly has happened to me here that I need to move on with?

Ive had no issues so far an was welcomed into the league with a PM of helpful times about 10mins after i joined an its like almost 4am here an about 2when i joined

Good to see my suggestions are already being actioned. Maybe VHL isn't as horrid as I first thought.

Lol 12 year olds on SHL, I am/used to be the youngest on the SHL...

I'm mature, I enjoy both leagues, but I hate the intellectual superiority argument. You don't need to be intellectually superior to gain the most TPE here. You could be stupid and know how to write and vice versa. People have different opinions and like whatever they want, that's why there's GTA, and 2K. Call of Duty or NHL. Don't understand why everyone argues about this...

Good to see my suggestions are already being actioned. Maybe VHL isn't as horrid as I first thought.

We've been sending PMs to all new members for many seasons now.

Because the Thunderdome is different to other sections of the forum. If it gets to a certain point, it may be closed and/or participants banned/suspended, but not quite there yet.

Lol 12 year olds on SHL, I am/used to be the youngest on the SHL...

I'm mature, I enjoy both leagues, but I hate the intellectual superiority argument. You don't need to be intellectually superior to gain the most TPE here. You could be stupid and know how to write and vice versa. People have different opinions and like whatever they want, that's why there's GTA, and 2K. Call of Duty or NHL. Don't understand why everyone argues about this...

zEQQKll.png

Please don't shit on people's grammar and spelling when you can barely write something understandable.

Also

Such a terrible comparison lmao

Tim Hortons = Dunkin Donuts in the states. Same concept, donuts, coffee, iced lattes and a lot of breakfast/light lunch type food.

The only time I said anything about fighting anyone was when gorlab was running his mouth, I said it as a joke because fuckboy wants to act tough over the internet. I was making fun of him when fuckboy #2 had to tell me he was coming to Philly to meet me with his homies. Or can you not read either.

Ya know what idgaf what you or anybody thinks, what I did was justified. Maybe if those douchers would have stayed in the SHL and not sign up to stir up shit, this wouldn't have happened. Go ahead and shake your head, I really don't care. If anything I was the dickhead so no one else had to look like an asshole. And if what I did was so wrong, Sterling or any of the blue team can suspend or ban me.

yo homie you're from philly?