Really?

gorlab

No more like you for bringing it up.

>Kendrick thinks it would be funny to ask a team of SHLers (All 15 years old, according to VHL popular opionion) to post pictures of their genitalia.

>Kendrick records podcast claiming SHL accommodates child molesters and is filled with high schoolers.

>I'm the one who's in the wrong / trying to start shit for bringing this up.

If he didn't record that podcast saying that stupid shit, I would not even be mentioning this whatsoever. 

>Kendrick thinks it would be funny to ask a team of SHLers (All 15 years old, according to VHL popular opionion) to post pictures of their genitalia.

WRONG.

Want proof?

ISKZzR8.jpg

There now SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. There's PROOF I made the first JOKE about it and proof CJ even said TO NOT DO THAT. The whole "LAP dick pic thread" glory, 3 fucking posts that really means it's a thread.

God damn you're so clueless. Besides the fact we have TWO players on our whole team that is under the age of 21, So not a team of 15yr olds (another bullshit statement from you.)

Edited by Wastlund

Yeah, I didn't give a shit if you wanted to shit on the league with it, just that it was Kora's work and he's designed a shit tonne of our logos and graphics and I didn't want him to be pissed.

WRONG.

Want proof?

ISKZzR8.jpg

There now SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. There's PROOF I made the first JOKE about it and proof CJ even said TO NOT DO THAT. The whole "LAP dick pic thread" glory, 3 fucking posts that really means it's a thread.

God damn you're so clueless. Besides the fact we have TWO players on our whole team that is under the age of 21, So not a team of 15yr olds (another bullshit statement from you.)

WRONG.

Want proof?

ISKZzR8.jpg

wut is that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I like how everybody in this thread who threatened to meet me IRL for a fight, minus Boom, is now retired/inactive.

I'm still ready and willing if anybody is in Saskatoon and wants that 2 piece > nap, btw.

Pay for my flight, set up a time.

• 1 year later...