Really?

gorlab

There comes a point where feeding a troll just becomes an annoyance.  Why hasn't this retarded thread been closed yet?

IT'S THE THUNDERDOME, PUSSY

Ive had no issues so far an was welcomed into the league with a PM of helpful times about 10mins after i joined an its like almost 4am here an about 2when i joined

Don't worry, there's still time for you to realize we're all actually huge douches. ;)

Wow I just wrote a nice review of how I enjoyed my time in Moscow Shit Wolfs and I come into this thread and see the GM airing me out.

Thanks a lot for that d3vilsfire.

dead @ screenshotting that entire PM convo

moscow shit hounds looking real professional out here. I'm sure tons of teams will want to play for a GM who will publicly post their PM logs. How do you think this is a good look for your team?? lmao.

I don't get it, he is mad everyone called him a pussy but he has started this thread. Not sure where the logic is.

I'm pretty sure that your first 3 PTs are doubled for a new member. Unless we got rid of that rule in my absence. 

If that's still the case, gorlab your first 3 Media Spots/Graphics/Podcasts grades will be doubled so you can earn a max of 14TPE for the first 3 weeks (plus the TPE from your bio and if you wanna do the Rookie Profile too).

I'm pretty sure that your first 3 PTs are doubled for a new member. Unless we got rid of that rule in my absence. 

If that's still the case, gorlab your first 3 Media Spots/Graphics/Podcasts grades will be doubled so you can earn a max of 14TPE for the first 3 weeks (plus the TPE from your bio and if you wanna do the Rookie Profile too).

so does that mean the 6/8 grade I got for my Bio actually gives me 12 tpe?

no, it only counts for the Media spots/ graphics/ podcasts... the weekly Point Tasks...

You can only do an biography and Rookie Profile once a career. 

is there a difference between a biography and a rookie profile?

Yep. Bio worth a max of 10, RP worth a max of 8. Bio is essentially life story and basic strengths and weaknesses to the players' game. RP is more in-depth looks at the players pros and cons. It can include made up stats from before the VHLm or you can use VHLm stats if you'd like. It's all in the rubric. 

That reminds me.. I should probably write my RP.

Practice facility, 590, etc. are not capped TPE

9 TPE cap applies only to point task and jobs (i think)

It applies to Fan 590s and mini-podcasts too.  It doesn't apply to practice facility, fantasy zone, yearly predictions, etc.

dead @ screenshotting that entire PM convo

moscow shit hounds looking real professional out here. I'm sure tons of teams will want to play for a GM who will publicly post their PM logs. How do you think this is a good look for your team?? lmao.

That was a hilarious convo, well played. 

But srs if you're a true troll like me you shouldn't gaf. You've disappointed me for da last time Gorlab. 

That was a hilarious convo, well played. 

But srs if you're a true troll like me you shouldn't gaf. You've disappointed me for da last time Gorlab. 

Sorry munk.