Really?

gorlab

Can I get a quick 2nd opinion on my biography? I highlighted my pros and cons in the 5th and 6th paragraphs. Just because I didn't put a subheading for "PROS" and "CONS" and write each one in a numbered list, doesn't mean I didn't include them.

^_^

Edited by gorlab

You live in a redneck town, I live in a gang dominated town. Your balls shrink by 2 inches in diameter as soon as you walk here.

I got goons everywhere breh, I bet I could get you touched tonight, and I don't even know what town you live in.

• Senior Admin

Can I get a quick 2nd opinion on my biography? I highlighted my pros and cons in the 5th and 6th paragraphs. Just because I didn't put a subheading for "PROS" and "CONS" and write each one in a numbered list, doesn't mean I didn't include them.

^_^

Send a PM to this man: http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/user/27-flyersfan1493/

He is the leagues head grader.

Hows the hurricane going up in N.B.? 

Pretty boring in NS lol

its not that bad in moncton but everyone in fredericton has no power, basically.

still feel bad for everyone in PEI with the concert being cancelled lol

tf how do you get suspended 22 times in a league

Because in the SHL the audience is 14 year olds, so the Mods are 18 in contrast. Which means any word they don't know is a swear word and you get banned.

Edited by Kendrick

Because in the SHL the audience is 14 year olds, so the Mods are 18 in contrast. Which means any word they don't know is a swear word and you get banned.

I still like you cuz you made me a sig before.

Guest Svoboda_3

I'm not driving to Saskatoon for you to not show up in your My Little Pony pajamas and plus, you are a child, I have one of my own. I'm not going to fight a child. I'll fight a man, but, there's no way you are one. This is another case of a 12 year old posting "tough" things online in mommy and Uncle's basement (yes your uncle is probably also your dad). We experience trolls all the time here and most often they come from that Shitty Hockey League. You made a lovely attempt at being funny or relevant, but let's be honest, you just spent way too much time acting very gangster with your Fubu clothes and your ass hanging out of your pants. I'm really glad you took the time to amuse us all for the day, but I think it's your bedtime now.

And did you really just lurk out all day waiting for me to come online? I love the 90 messages you sent me. I think you need to exhaust your time into something else.

Edited by Svoboda_3

And did you really just lurk out all day waiting for me to come online? I love the 90 messages you sent me. I think you need to exhaust your time into something else.

I love how you're scared to respond.

oh the lulz

Now it's 'the lulz'? What happened to stomping me out?

Like I said, next time you are in Stoon (cuz people from PA come to Saskatoon, not the other way around) send me a PM on here and we'll see what's really good.