Really?

gorlab

Guys I think we're just having a big misunderstanding with Gorlab. We don't know how kids his age talk these days.

I suggest we let him and Kesler talk it out, then Kesler can explain it to us. As a preteen himself, Kesler may be able to relate to Gorlab. And since we can KIND of understand Kesler that could solve the problem.

Guys I think we're just having a big misunderstanding with Gorlab. We don't know how kids his age talk these days.

I suggest we let him and Kesler talk it out, then Kesler can explain it to us. As a preteen himself, Kesler may be able to relate to Gorlab. And since we can KIND of understand Kesler that could solve the problem.

You have 11k posts on a fake simulation hockey forum. Check your life out, bud.

Guest Svoboda_3

Crying about a fake grade on a PT on a fake hockey sim. Check your life out bud.

This guy makes me miss Zimmers.

Edited by Svoboda_3

Assuming I was crying.  :lol: 

I typed up the OP in like 5 minutes, while smoking that loud, and laughing at how butthurt this community is going to get.

Threatening to fight someone you assume is 12 years old, when you have kids of your own? Check your life out, bud.

I HAVE BEEN REBORN!

Gorlab has made me see the light, apparently you aren't a man if you don't spend weekends getting into bar fights and brofisting guys in tank tops. I always thought that being a decent human being and building a sharper mind mattered more, but I was taught the error of my ways, and how everyone with my point of you needs to be rounded up and shot!

BRB, gonna go pump serious iron until I can become less of a 'lightwork' (seriously is that a West coast thing, or a moron thing? We don't say that here.)

You spend hours a day on a site you don't like waiting for Svo to come on just so you can troll him.  You are just a pathetic child.

Calm down Advantage, this doesn't concern you.

The SHL is really that much better than the VHL? I've gotten like 8 emails in the last 2 months begging me to come back. If your league was really so good maybe it wouldn't be dying.

Edited by Muffins

The SHL is really that much better than the VHL? I've gotten like 8 emails in the last 2 months begging me to come back. If your league was really so good maybe it wouldn't be dying.

We had more members online 2 days ago than your site has members period.

We were just in a recruitment drive over the past week, hence why you probably got 1-2 emails.

Assuming I was crying.  :lol:

I typed up the OP in like 5 minutes, while smoking that loud, and laughing at how butthurt this community is going to get.

Threatening to fight someone you assume is 12 years old, when you have kids of your own? Check your life out, bud.

You don't even know what loud is G. You smoke mids, therefore you need to check out your life, bro.

We were just in a recruitment drive over the past week, hence why you probably got 1-2 emails.

Awesome, you have

Awesome, you have people to log on to the site and post bullshit, good for you. What's the average age of your members, like 12?

Why precisely are we forced to enjoy one league? I, and many others are prominent members in both the VHL, and SHL. According to your logic, we must be a member of the SHL, and not the VHL; otherwise we are fools.

Have you forgotten the primary reason individuals join online leagues is for entertainment? With that being case, what is the sole purpose for the creation of this thread? I am trying to rationalize the purpose in writing your beliefs, but I simply cannot find rational reason. Please enlighten me, and so many others, as to what benefits anyone has received for formulating this shitstorm?  

Edited by Seth

Awesome, you have people to log on to the site and post bullshit, good for you. What's the average age of your members, like 12?

Probably the same average age that visits this site.

I like how VHL thinks they are like the intellectual centre of the sim hockey world.

Why do you guys hate younger people so much? I guarantee you have a lot of high school aged people who are regulars here.