Really?

gorlab

• Senior Admin

Is "catch a fade" a Canadian thing?  I had to urban dictionary that shit. Oh and can someone confirm that I didn't actually send a PM? I want to formally apologize if that's true.

I've never heard of it before either, so maybe its a west-coast thing  :P

Guest Svoboda_3

Wait, so he want's you to get a haircut?

Yeah, a West Philadelphia-born and raised type of haircut.

You live in a redneck town, I live in a gang dominated town. Your balls shrink by 2 inches in diameter as soon as you walk here.

22 and 33 aves are pretty sketchy in Saskatoon. Lots of Indian gangs here too

22 and 33 aves are pretty sketchy in Saskatoon. Lots of Indian gangs here too

To add to that, I have been in some shitty areas in NA - Compton , Kensington in Philly, Tijuana, east Hastings, etc and can't say I've ever been afraid to walk

To add to that, I have been in some shitty areas in NA - Compton , Kensington in Philly, Tijuana, east Hastings, etc and can't say I've ever been afraid to walk

compton isnt even bad anymore its mostly suburban. Lot worse places in LA.

You guys should thank me for being the driving force behind the most activity this site has seen in the last month.

The biggest difference between SHL and VHL is that VHL realizes that activity simply for its own sake is useless. Activity with a purpose is what's needed, with a couple of off topic sections but not dominating the board with them. SHL has far too much discussion on completely bullshit and irrelevant things and calls it activity, and then brags about having more of it than us. If that's activity, we don't need it. 

The biggest difference between SHL and VHL is that VHL realizes that activity simply for its own sake is useless. Activity with a purpose is what's needed, with a couple of off topic sections but not dominating the board with them. SHL has far too much discussion on completely bullshit and irrelevant things and calls it activity, and then brags about having more of it than us. If that's activity, we don't need it. 

Coming from the most inactive GM in the SHL.

Nice.

Compton is overrated. It's developed so much and it's name just comes up because rappers made it famous. Lot worse places in LA, mostly places where the Mexican/latino guys hide out.

Does your gang know you've put up 10k posts on a simulation hockey forum??

fuck outta here.

Coming from the most inactive GM in the SHL.

Nice.

Well no shit, I'm getting tired of that place, have been for a while actually. Only reason I kept my Co position when Ocho took over is because he wanted to work with me, and I know I can lend some insight, although at this point he sure as hell doesn't need it. I'll quit being Co in a couple seasons, hopefully, then just be the occasional fly on the wall over there because that's all the more that league deserves. Pop on here and there, do the occasional PT, and gtfo for sanity's sake. 

You're really just making my point.

Well no shit, I'm getting tired of that place, have been for a while actually. Only reason I kept my Co position when Ocho took over is because he wanted to work with me, and I know I can lend some insight, although at this point he sure as hell doesn't need it. I'll quit being Co in a couple seasons, hopefully, then just be the occasional fly on the wall over there because that's all the more that league deserves. Pop on here and there, do the occasional PT, and gtfo for sanity's sake. 

You're really just making my point.

lmao, real good attitude for an SHL GM.

Why don't you just step down now then?