Really?

gorlab

How does Syckez submit a team budget that's on par with the quality of yours though? The pinnacle of sim hockey intellect, apparently.

Ours sucks worse, but we clean it up and get it done before he does, most of the time. Fuck budgets though, that shit is mostly auto here, except the extensions themselves.

If you're not last, you're first (and no, that's not serious). Our budget does suck, I just don't care enough to fix it. Budgets are one of the reasons I wanted to give Ocho the team, I have actual work too often to want to do work for fun.

Actually Compton is dangerous but not nearly as dangerous as it was in the 80's. Inglewood actually has more crime related activity then Compton according to numbers in the past 5 years.

Actually Compton is dangerous but not nearly as dangerous as it was in the 80's. Inglewood actually has more crime related activity then Compton according to numbers in the past 5 years.

Inglewood was nothing. Compton and the area to the south of if all had bars on the windows still. Compton to me had some sketchier areas

Inglewood was nothing. Compton and the area to the south of if all had bars on the windows still. Compton to me had some sketchier areas

I'm just speaking from numbers I've seen. When I went to a North American Detain Conference in Portland a couple months ago we were presented some startling facts and stats about certain cities in North America.

I'd insult any GM here in a heartbeat.

It takes a lot more in this league to succeed then it does over there. Hell Chris McZerhl is a GM or has been in that league, shows their level of intelligence.

I'm just speaking from numbers I've seen. When I went to a North American Detain Conference in Portland a couple months ago we were presented some startling facts and stats about certain cities in North America.

And we didn't even grab beers you asshole!