Player Name: Duncan Idaho

Recruited From: Returning

Position: RW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: San Marino

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey Orbit, Miami has a 4th line spot available on it if you’re interested. I understand if you want to wait to see if you can get more ice time. If Miami is a place you’d like to spend the remainder of the season then quote this and accept. We would love to have you!

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Back for more, Green!

Saskatoon is gearing up for a run at the Founder's Cup, and what better depth than adding a legend like you? We can start with fourth line minutes, but with your earning history, I'm sure it won't stay that way very long! If you'd like to join, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

- Dooms

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @OrbitingDeath , congrats on your recreate! I am a relatively newer AGM here in the VHLM but I know you are a legendary user in this league and would be flattered if you chose to begin your player's new career here in Yukon for the remainder of the S75 campaign. We believe we will be an 8 seed heading into the playoffs that are coming up in about a week. Regardless of your choice, hope you have fun with your new recreate, I'm sure it's exciting for you to get a fresh start. If you want to join Yukon quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush

Cheers!

sup OD! 

I can offer 4th line mins on a winning, fun team. We're super active, good LR, really fun times. I know its not a lot of mins, apologize I don't have more but the team is super deep (hence why we're winning haha). 

Let me know and quote if you wanna come win :)

1 hour ago, InstantRockstar said:

sup OD! 

I can offer 4th line mins on a winning, fun team. We're super active, good LR, really fun times. I know its not a lot of mins, apologize I don't have more but the team is super deep (hence why we're winning haha). 

Let me know and quote if you wanna come win :)

Thanks everyone for their interest, but I think San Diego is the best fit at the moment. Ill accept.

I wanted to join Paul on this journey as he is the future of House Atreides and he can use my guidance. 

Edited by OrbitingDeath