Games: 359-373

VHL Games

1 hour ago, VHL Games said:

@Matt thunder and @Hoopydog can't hate on this performance, but @tcookie and Philly were too much.

One thing is certainly bugging me, no playing time at all for Nexber? Active player and no playing time...that's a nah from me @Spartan

Real life friends @Ledge_and_Dairy and @fyrefly are having fun playing in same lineup.

@Hello > Tot, been always like that. Grats on your first shutout!

47 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

One thing is certainly bugging me, no playing time at all for Nexber? Active player and no playing time...that's a nah from me @Spartan

our entire lineup is active, I can't help it. we've been asked to run a 12-8-2 so we roll 4 lines.

8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

who did ask that :confused:

Anyways, sometimes running a full lineup is not fun. Only getting 2 min per game sucks as well.

Yeah, it's nice to have a team of that many actives for the locker room, but it's definitely difficult to manage a full lineup. My goal in these scenarios is always to prepare a user for a top role the next season, so that's what I'll be working on with Nexber, to set him up for success on our top line next season, and for when he inevitably becomes a core piece of Riga :)