Town of Salem #14

Gustav

On 12/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, Doomsday said:

Who's ready for some intel?

UnkemptCL4PTP, osens, or Caboose30 is evil!

received_1796890917144200.gif

I am talking about this one.  Unkempt was SK so he was showing as clear, Caboose as far as I can remember was clear, and I am clear. My role is not that important, but I can still be useful if I don't claim, but I can claim. If I am wrong about something, correct me before I claim.

33 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

This could mean Pty is an exe, or he could be something worse. Also, as long as we trust the coven, this confirms that there is a PM as long as I understand things correctly. 

38 minutes ago, JeffD said:

Once again your friendly neighborhood poisoned medium here.

Dead coven claimed ptyrell was immune to their attack yesterday and is the reason there wasn't a coven kill. Mind you this info came from the bad guys themselves so who knows if it is trustworthy.

I dont trust dead evils for a second. That would mean they are outing that they have a PM. Of course a dead Coven would say "we attacked *insert Townie here* and they had defense!".

28 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

1 more thing, we still lack a 2nd TK claim. This likely means that the TK is either a vet (and wants to keep their role a secret) or a vig who is staying quiet to keep from being controlled by the CL (due to the possibility of a necro, the CL can still control them into someone).

Necro can't use CL. They can use Poisoner though, so if someone gets poisoned tomorrow...

1 minute ago, osens said:

I am talking about this one.  Unkempt was SK so he was showing as clear, Caboose as far as I can remember was clear, and I am clear. My role is not that important, but I can still be useful if I don't claim, but I can claim. If I am wrong about something, correct me before I claim.

Unkempt was Poisoner which is evil.

No, unkempt was the poisoner (killed by sk). Either way, both poisoner and sk would come up as evil to the psy. Which means that he was the evil.

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I dont trust dead evils for a second. That would mean they are outing that they have a PM. Of course a dead Coven would say "we attacked *insert Townie here* and they had defense!".

Necro can't use CL. They can use Poisoner though, so if someone gets poisoned tomorrow...

Yeah, I don't think the dead evils should be trusted atm. Also, it's good to hear that. This means that the TK can come out and won't have to worry about being controlled (tho if they're a vet, they prob shouldn't).

when you try to pull eagles but actually pull big al. 

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

It's all good, everyone makes a mistake every now and then.

Just now, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Yeah, I don't think the dead evils should be trusted atm. Also, it's good to hear that. This means that the TK can come out and won't have to worry about being controlled (tho if they're a vet, they prob shouldn't).

It's all good, everyone makes a mistake every now and then.

I've got a read on who the TK might be and I agree they should lay low for now.

3 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Good idea OMG about getting quiet people to talk. Atm, these people haven't claimed (unless I missed something): Spart, Pty, Osens, Mike, Lefty, Ledge_and_Dairy, Jiggly, and Blazzer. Spart has been pretty active and Osens has also been somewhat active.

Those are the same 8 I have with no claims as well.

So one or two of hatter, omg, berocka, and doom are lying?

Feel like it's a coinflip who among them is lying. Makes the most sense to me to lynch one of the sheriff claims. And of the two, I think berocka gives us more info as it would be nice to know if we can trust dooms psychic visions or not. 

I still don't see a way to make font red on mobile.

VOTE BEROCKA

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Ok Exe. I'm BG

omgitstheBG
N1: MMFLEX
N2: bigAL (threat of going on Jailor hopefully enough to keep people away, going on TI claim who asked for it instead; Sheriff can find Coven and Dooms never actually voted Eagles so I'm a little sus of him)

The real Sheriff can clear me tonight (unless I'm sus because I'm Hex'd, then we have other problems).

So either you are lying or you were hexed, because I saw you as suspicious. Also considering I saw Doom as NS and Berocka says sus, either Berocka is lying or Doom was Hexed.

9 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

So one or two of hatter, omg, berocka, and doom are lying?

Feel like it's a coinflip who among them is lying. Makes the most sense to me to lynch one of the sheriff claims. And of the two, I think berocka gives us more info as it would be nice to know if we can trust dooms psychic visions or not. 

I still don't see a way to make font red on mobile.

VOTE BEROCKA

I guess it is possible there is a hex master; that could theoretically explain why so many contradictory stories are coming out. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

I guess it is possible there is a hex master; that could theoretically explain why so many contradictory stories are coming out. 

to be clear, if there was a hex master that just means its possible none of us are lying, it doesn't actively confirm it.

If all the TIs are legit, it would mean that I was hexed N1, Doom was hexed N2, and the Any spot is Town. Personally I find having 3 Sheriff claims very suspect (especially since two of them didn't cc when the first one came out, though Berocka had already told Flex at that point), though we had a game in EFL once with 4 Invests so it's not impossible.