Town of Salem #14

Gustav

Eagles being sus this early is pretty much on point for a ToS. Almost a little much so though. Not that I doubt the Medium information given Jeff has had no reason to lie to us thus far, it just feels a little on the nose for Eagles to be involved in the first night action and get himself exposed. Maybe it's just from having play too many games with him but doesn't he seem too clever for that? Who knows though, not going to look a gift horse in the mouth if we all agree that seems to be where it's at.

Vote Eagles

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

There's also the possibility that Caboose isn't a crusader, and is a role with a faction he's trying to protect. 

Remember, he could potentially be an evil with my results. Plaguebearer and Arsonist can visit. 

51 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

There's also the possibility that Caboose isn't a crusader, and is a role with a faction he's trying to protect. 

Good point. Even if Jeff isn't lying your right the graveyard could be trying to spin misinformation. Wouldn't that mean one of the other three has to at least be a neutral party then? Otherwise why would evil serve evil up on a platter? I'm just trying to work through the logic where Caboose would be Arson or Plaguebearer. 

58 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Remember, he could potentially be an evil with my results. Plaguebearer and Arsonist can visit. 

Can confirm, Caboose is not evil. 

I’m more than likely out for the night (Christmas dinner in T-5 minutes) but I’d like TP on me tonight please. I’ll check the thread tonight to see who I should investigate. 

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Can confirm, Caboose is not evil. 

What's your confirmation coming from? Again I'm not really doubting Jeff's medium claim I just don't know what's going on in graveyard so it's tough to just trust the info when two people were killed/role wiped. As was mentioned before why would both Barzal and Caboose end up on Eagles on the same night if he's the Medusa and both Barzal and Caboose were town? 

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

I’m the Sheriff and obv I investigated my arch nemesis on N1

giphy.gif

Okay yeah that's enough for me, I voted before anyways but the little doubt I had seems quashed. If Eagles is in fact Medusa then we got some good confirmed information sources here folks. 

2 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

Don't forget that Barzal could also be lying. Caboose wouldn't know where he was controlled to, and Barzal could be evil and lying about who he visited. Not a super likely scenario and I still think we vote Eagles.. but it's a thought

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

One of them could very well be lying. Like Doom says both Arso or PB (and possibly Jugg, not 100% on that one though) are Neutrals that could be controlled into Medusa and not attack n1, so if Caboose is one of those it's very possible he's just lying to cause chaos. It would be very unlikely that both would lie though but it's definitely possible that Barzal is the one who is the lying Arso/PB, and he would have the basic defense to get attacked by Crusader and live but still die to Medusa.

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I’m the Sheriff and obv I investigated my arch nemesis on N1

Arso and PB both would be not sus too.

Just to formulate a plan for tonight....

With Mike claiming poisoned the doc should go on him tonight.

LO continue to stay on me and bodyguard protect me tonight as well.

Invest/sheriff should invest unkempt.

I'm jailing osens.