Town of Salem #14

Gustav

7 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Just to formulate a plan for tonight....

With Mike claiming poisoned the doc should go on him tonight.

LO continue to stay on me and bodyguard protect me tonight as well.

Invest/sheriff should invest unkempt.

I'm jailing osens.

or have an invest go after unkempt, sheriff on osens, me in jail

Just now, MMFLEX said:

I don't trust you. I feel like you're SK baiting me and gambling that I won't kill you.

And if that were to happen, I'd be the first one dead tomorrow. If I was the SK, I think I could find a better way to kill you than to publicly ask for a jailing and then bet that you wouldn't kill me.

New plan:

With Mike claiming poisoned the doc should go on him tonight.

LO continue to stay on me and bodyguard protect me tonight as well.

BigAl check out unkempt

Whom I jailed last night check out osens.

I'm giving big boy what he's asking for.

Wow, really great job with the exe play. Probably too late to change votes here unfortunately. We never vetted the medium by asking a question specific to barzal or caboose?

Also, I am 99% sure that Caboose was not the crusader since barzal never got a message saying he was also killed by a crusader. If a crusader does exist, we should pick someone for them to go on tonight to make sure no other townies are killed. My suggestion with the current protective arrangement would be doomsday

• Gustav locked this topic
23 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Honestly I don't even mind being hung.

Gustav corrects this English language mistake for the umpteenth time with an emphatic "go to horny jail." We're lynching @WentzKneeFan036 today!

A Medium claim and a pointed finger, and the story arc of this game's MEDUSA has gone the way of Carson Wentz's career.

Last will:

Spoiler

Last Will - Please Kill OSENS so I can spend time with him on the other side. The only reason I play this game is to make love to OSENS. Let's see if Gustav censors this since he is horny police. Also, just FYI caboose was actually jailor lol rekt

Expect a similar timeline for the day/night posts tomorrow since I have the same shift at work.

List of living players (20)

*sleeping Gustav noises*

@Devise is dead! The Coven may have devised a plan to succeed, but it doesn't seem like it's worked well--killed by a PIRATE, he was the COVEN LEADER.

That's not it, either. @UnkemptCL4PTP is dead as well, a victim of an attack from a SERIAL KILLER. Wondering who the mysterious POISONER was? You got it right here.

Sure, today came late, but so will tonight--I'm out of work at 11 again. Be prepared for a short night phase, because tomorrow I get to work in the morning instead (oh joy!).

List of living players (18)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

So we have a SK as the NK. We have a pirate and a claimed GA. 2 more neutral roles exist and I am guessing I know what one is.

What info do we have?

The SK didn't kill N1 and no one claimed to be attacked. Means he hit someone with defense

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

The SK didn't kill N1 and no one claimed to be attacked. Means he hit someone with defense

I jailed Berocka. He never claimed he was jailed. Maybe the SK tried while he was jailed.