Something We Haven't Seen Before

thadthrasher

VHL.com is often doing stories from around the league. These come about through our own investigations, but most of the time we are informed of what is going on by players, staff, and managers. Well, as S75 is close to ending and the move to playoff hockey begins there are some who are looking forward to the S75 WJC. With that, many eager and young players and staff have sought after the honor of being named a General Manager of their respective Nation. The hope for them is that this will give them some experience in managing a team, so that when they grow old, tired, and broken they can still do something with their lives. Here is the job posting.

We've received an interesting email this morning from the WJC council who selects the General Managers. Apparently, Las Vegas Aces' ( @Spartan@JigglyGumballs) goaltender Thadius Sales has shown some interest in this position. He hasn't been around the league for very long, and has literally no experience in managing, but he seems to really want the position.

While most players typically reach out with a letter, email, or phone call, Sales decided to send in a video. It seems as though he recorded this on a 1980's model camcorder, and he actually sent the council a VHS tape. The council then digitized it and attached it in their email.

Some on the council can be quoted as saying, 
"This is the greatest piece of work I have ever seen."
"It looks like an audition tape for a dating show."
"I couldn't tell if he was applying for a position or trying to convince me to take him out on a date."

"I haven't been able to sleep for days. Every time I fall asleep I find myself being assaulted by nightmares, all of which surround this creepy basement video."  Frank, I've told you before that you can't use negative quotes like this. I'm writing this in red, and even crossed it out so that you know to delete it before you publish it. Seriously, don't include this quote. -Bill

Of course, we can't let our word or the word of others speak for how amazing this thing truly is. Please, watch below.

Edited by thadthrasher

I was so inspired by his motivational tactics that I ran through a brick wall. 

By ran through a brick wall, I mean, I ran into a brick wall. 

The wall won.

No instructional or motivational techniques will enable you to run through a brick wall. 

You should still hire this man to be the GM of Team USA though.