2014 World Cup

Victor

:yeahthat:

How the CBC can call Gotze the clear man of the match is ludicrous.

Pig Farmer was DEFINITELY the man of the match. He made 3 goal-saving tackles in the box and several more around the pitch. He was brilliant. Also got the brunt of Argentinian fouls too.

:yeahthat:

How the CBC can call Gotze the clear man of the match is ludicrous.

Pig Farmer was DEFINITELY the man of the match. He made 3 goal-saving tackles in the box and several more around the pitch. He was brilliant. Also got the brunt of Argentinian fouls too.

This. Pig Farmer was an absolute beast and he bled for his country like he always does. I'm happy James Rodriquez kept his golden boot, because that kid deserved it. Neuer was absolutely wonderful.

I'll admit, many tears were shed today. I know a lot of people that would've loved to see this result. Klose, I won't forget his impact on the game. Gotze...I'm just speechless really, from being out of favour leading up to the world cup, to scoring the goal heard around the world. Amazing.

• Admin

Best team won. Most Argentina games made boring by Argentina. Brazil and Neymar deserved what they got.

Yes to Klose.

And of course Germany win the first time in forever I don't pick them to. Time to return the curse in 2016.