2014 World Cup

Victor

• Admin

That doesn't hide the fact their ageing though. Like I said they haven't been as dominate now and it's not a surprise that they can be taken down. Keep in mind Puyol is gone, and he was a huge thread in the air.

Puyol wasn't there in 2012 either fwiw.

That said, I don't disagree. Club football has hinted at it for two years, as did the Confederations Cup. Still though, five goals is a shock for any favourite, let alone the best international side over several years.

Yeah I guess. Not as much of a shock to me I guess seeing as Pique has been overrated in my mind. Plus Sergio Busquets is in their 11, thats their weakness haha

• Admin

10 games in, three goals at least in all but one. Keep it up!

Fuck the Swiss. Racist ass country.

I have to question how racist a country can be when 15 of its 23 squad members are immigrants or children of immigrants.

Also, Switzerland definitely deserved to win it. Had a good goal disallowed and Ecuador DIDN'T PUT THE BALL IN THE PLACE INDICATED BY VANISHING SPRAY for the free kick.

And, excitement! Goal-line tech works! Even though it confused the BBC commentator when it showed no goal at the post and yes goal afterwards. Absolutely idiot.

Rape yes, but a tad help from that guy in the blue uniform. I just hope we carry this one through without any more cards.

10 games in, three goals at least in all but one. Keep it up!

I have to question how racist a country can be when 15 of its 23 squad members are immigrants or children of immigrants.

Also, Switzerland definitely deserved to win it. Had a good goal disallowed and Ecuador DIDN'T PUT THE BALL IN THE PLACE INDICATED BY VANISHING SPRAY for the free kick.

And, excitement! Goal-line tech works! Even though it confused the BBC commentator when it showed no goal at the post and yes goal afterwards. Absolutely idiot.

the team isn't racist, of course, the country certainly is tho lol.

http://world.time.com/2013/08/13/switzerlands-xenophobia-its-not-just-about-oprah/

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/offbeat/130809/switzerlands-biases-exposed-the-world

Edited by Tyler

I think it's not about Klose going for the record now, it's about Muller.

Partially yes. I think Joggy Bear will still try to get Klose in for a half in the Ghana game (as they aren't too strong in the air). If he gets two goal, it's the record, so not as hard as it would seem for a sub. However there is the fact that he is a sub that is the issue haha.

Little known fact, did you know that the most goals in qualifying from one player in history is held by a player from Iran!