Press Conference for ANYONE - Part 2

thadthrasher

1. I really enjoy controling my player, made him become better and decid what I want to do with him.

2. I don't have a specific team i would want to play for, but i want a team that will make me play and develop myself.

3. I need music when i prepare for the game, but i also need to talk, i can't stay in my bubble and don't say a word

4. I Don't have only one music that i listen before the games, but i have a playlist. I listen mostly to David Guetta, Avicii, Pitbull and a litle bit of Flo rida

5. I played a lot of sports in my childhood, but i think that the second sports i loved the most was handball.

6. I never had i big injury due to hockey, but my ankles are litle weak, so i need to be careful.

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2020 at 1:39 PM, thadthrasher said:

Below are some pretty basic questions you can answer as part of your press conference requirements.

1. What excites you the most about the VHL?
  2. Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now?
  3. Everyone has a pre-game ritual. What is yours?
  4. Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist?
  5. If there was any other sport you could play what would it be?
  6. What's the worst hockey-related injury your player has endured?

1. Fights easily, always excited to see them.
2. I honestly could care less, if I have sister league friends on certain teams I might aim for that.
3. I just eat, people who do the most are so weird.
4. Murder Music. Contains the best of the best rappers. Polo G, Tjay, Baby, Pop.
5. Basketball and Football, best sports.
6. Broken Leg, when I was like 6.

What excites you the most about the VHL?

Achievements. That path from young promising spec to one of the greatest player in franchise history. I love that

Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now?

Hm, I don't think I have a specific one. However, I'd like to try my hand at playing for Wolves and Dragons. Hope one of them will draft me

Everyone has a pre-game ritual. What is yours?

I don't have any, that's a waste of time imho

Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist?

Not gonna lie, Chase Atlantic appeals to me a lot but that's not that type of music I use before games. Something cool is always listened to like Eminem

If there was any other sport you could play what would it be?

Damn, I would probably play basketball. Playoffs games are astonishing

What's the worst hockey-related injury your player has endured?

Hopefully Yaroslav haven't got a lot of them. It's was pretty common injuries like twisted ankle, or pulled muscle. However after one of the hits he had suspected concussion. 

• 2 months later...
  1. What excites you the most about the VHL? - The chance to win the cup
  2. Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now? -  A few on my list however the draft will see how that goes
  3. Everyone has a pre-game ritual. What is yours? - Big bong rips, Have to have Zaza pre game
  4. Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist? - Chief Keef, 21 Savage, 
  5. If there was any other sport you could play what would it be? - Ball Hockey
  6. What's the worst hockey-related injury your player has endured? - My guy is nails no injuries yet , i eat straight spicy pork pre game bby only thing hurtin is the bowels

On 12/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, thadthrasher said:

2. Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now?
  4. Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist?

1. The chance to join a team in pursuit of the Continental Cup.

2. No not really.  No one too specific.  Just whoever fits the same ideals I share.

3. More just sitting in silence with some meditation pre game.

4. Just some soft rock typically.

5. Baseball 100%.  Technically my favorite sport.

6. Concussions multiple times in junior hockey.

On 3/27/2023 at 12:25 PM, Deluca said:
  1. What excites you the most about the VHL? - Seeing how my player performs
  2. Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now? -  Halifax 21st on there right now 
  3. Everyone has a pre-game ritual. What is yours? - Probably just listening to music nothing crazy
  4. Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist? - Not really whatever my teammates got going is what I'm listening to 
  5. If there was any other sport you could play what would it be? - Football
  6. What's the worst hockey-related injury your player has endured? - Nothing crazy just a rolled ankle.

• 1 month later...

Just seeing other people enjoy the stuff that's going on really.
Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now?

There is one particular team that I have in mind that I'm not currently on that I would like to play for before The Board Game's career ends.

The Board Game remains perfectly still, waiting for team staff to carry it onto the ice where it can aimlessly float around for hours on end.
Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist?

The Board Game is subjected to whatever music is played within it's vicinity. 

I think the Board Game Clue on Skates would make an excellent birdwatcher

At one point, it's cardboard shell was slashed open by an errant skate, which subsequently led to a spillage of some of it's inside contents. To this day, Colonel Mustard has yet to be retrieved. 

Below are some pretty basic questions you can answer as part of your press conference requirements.

1. The build up every season excites me the most. Also going through the cycle of new faces turning into your franchise's stars is exciting too.

2. Yes and yes. I am currently playing for the Seattle Bears which is where my first player played too. Love the community and environment there.

3. A bump or tw... probably taping my stick in a certain way.

4. I've always loved country! There's a genre which is sort of rock country which fires me up.

5. Basketball for sure. If I was like a foot taller I would enjoy every second of it.

6. A shot to the soft spot after blue balls the night before from his lady. 

On 12/26/2020 at 3:39 PM, thadthrasher said:

1. The community and creating a unique player

2. I do not

3. Getting in the zone with some music

4. Something loud and fast

5. Baseball

6. Broken collarbone as an early teen

Being part of a team, Something to do in the morning whilst drinking coffee   

Not really, Was drafted by Americans, Geneva and Saskatoon. Right now my goal is VHLE and Geneva, But i'm happy to play for anyone of those teams.

Pasta and loud punk music.

Hard music, Rock,Punk, metal. That style.

Probably motorracing of some sort. Maybe MotoCross.

Tord Yvel had a broken anus once, Don't ask.

• 3 months later...
On 12/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, thadthrasher said:

1A) Chasing the Cup. Being one of the greats and being immortalized on the Cup

2A) I played in Houston for both of my seasons in the M and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I'm loyal to Oslo and I'm certain we'll figure this out and hopefully turn this season around a little. I cant wait to play for Prague when I graduate to the big leagues and hopefully they'll be geared up for a run and waiting for me to hop on.

3A) Jam out and just calm the nerves. Maybe get on the bike and work out a little but mainly just calm the nerves.

4A) I absolutely have a playlist. Music is pretty much my whole life! Classic rock and some remixes gets me pumped up for games

5A) I enjoy watching basketball but if I had to pick one to play it would have to be Baseball. There is no harder thing to do in sports than hit a baseball

6A) No major hockey injuries. Mainly just soreness and strains.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 7:39 PM, thadthrasher said:

1. Probably the fact that I'll be playing in the same league as my brother.
2. Honestly, I'm always excited to play for whatever team I get on.
3. Just eating my favorite food on my latest meal.
4. Whatever song that is a Rihanna song pumps me up for everything I need to do.
5. I like basketball quite a bit so basketball.
6. The worst one was very likely a concussion.

• 3 weeks later...

1. The people, it’s great to talk to so many people that have one of the same passions/hobbies as me so it’s quite nice. 
2. I love Warsaw, live and breathe Warsaw.

3. I like to sit in silence and really lock in and focus on the moment.

4. Yeah i got my ‘💯’ playlist, basically makes me feel like I’m going to score 100 lol

5. basketball for sure.

6. Torn MCL for sure lol

Breifly before the interview, J.H. Dewberry Kahlin was caugh smoking a bowl of meth in his kitchen (where he spends most of the time off the ice). Dewberry Kahlin is known for being a chef, but not for being a meth addict. It will be interesitng to see how his first VHLM season plays out....

While every team has its appeal, I'm focused on giving my best for the Toronto Thunderbirds, the team that welcomed me into the VHLM. I'm not only playing for them now but also committed to contributing to their success.

Before each game, I have a moment of reflection where I visualize success and remember the journey that brought me to this point. Then, I enjoy a small pre-game meal with high-quality carbs and protein to fuel my performance.

Absolutely! My go-to playlist is a mix of high-energy rock and motivational tracks. It helps get me in the zone and fuels my adrenaline before hitting the ice.

If there was any other sport you could play, what would it be?
If I weren't pursuing a career in hockey, I'd likely be drawn to a sport that involves a similar blend of precision, teamwork, and physicality. Perhaps golf or soccer, as both require strategy and finesse in their own ways.

In the past, I experienced a tough injury—a severe ankle sprain that kept me out of the game for an extended period. It was a challenging setback, but it taught me the value of resilience and the importance of proper recovery and rehabilitation in sports.

• 2 months later...

1: What excites you the most about the VHL?
What excites me the most about the league is seeing just how much I can progress and better my player's build so I can be a key contributor to any team I'm in.

2: Do you have a specific team you would like to play for? Are you playing for that team now?
I haven't entirely done my research on every team in the league yet, so I can't honestly say any one team is on my radar.

3:Everyone has a pre-game ritual. What is yours?
My pre-game ritual is just listening to a specific song that gives me good vibes. Lately, it's been "Dragon Slayer" by Animal Collective. I feel like good vibes manifest more good vibes, and if everyone around me picks up on that then we all go out on the ice feeling positive.

4: Is there any music you listen to to pump you up for a game? Do you have a playlist?

Well, like I stated in my previous response, yes. It's been that one song for awhile now, but that's subject to change. And as far as playing another sport, well, I didn't know there were other sports besides hockey. So, I don't know how to answer that.

5: What's the worst hockey-related injury your player has endured? 

Luckily, nothing too serious so far. Separated shoulder once, but that's generally an easy recovery.

6: As far as the NHL goes, is there a certain player active or retired that you look up to?

I have a ton of respect for anyone that's put in the work and made it to the top, but if I had to pick one player it'd probably be Mike Modano.

• 1 month later...

1) I am most exited to play and have good chem with my linemates

2) I am very happy to be a part of the las vegas aces and i am playing for them

3) My pre-game ritual is probably playing with my dog before games

1) Whats your favorite shoe brand?

2) whats your favorite type of tree?

3) whats your pre-game meal?

• Senior Admin

1) I've never paid too much attention to my shoes. I'd go with Blundestone I guess, I have two pairs that I pretty much wear day-to-day for 8 or 9 months of the year. 

2) Japanese Cherry Blossom is probably the only tree that has really made me think "wow, that's a nice tree" 

3) Carbo load some spaghetti and meat sauce 

I only need 1 TPE so re-using questions:

On 3/16/2024 at 6:23 PM, Joel Main said:

) Whats your favorite shoe brand?

2) whats your favorite type of tree?

3) whats your pre-game meal?

1. Gotta be the camaraderie in the locker room. I love the day to day vibes of the VHLM

2. I was drafted by Halifax and I couldn't be happier!  Feels like a great group of players and users

3. Mine is probably loading up on Waffle House. Never play on an empty stomach.

4. Lately it's been some good ole Jimmy Eat World

5. I wish I was better at golf, but let's go with baseball.

6. I once sliced by finger almost all the way off with my own skate. Blood everywhere

On 12/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, thadthrasher said:

1. Scoring goals

2. Vancouver, will be playing for them next season

3. My pre-game hot dogs

4. I listen to some DENONBU

5. Baseball or Volleyball

6. It's been an injury free career so far and I'll thank you not to jinx it.

• 3 weeks later...

1.  I love how they update the league and games daily and that it feels like your a real player in a real league

2.  I play for the aces right now but I hope one day to play for the Prague Phantom of the VHL 

3.  My players pre game ritual is to before the game he goes out before anyone and just feels the ice and he is always the last one to start getting dressed

4.  My players playlist mostly consists of rap and is often listening to Kanye or NLE choppa

5. I would play football because I grew up  in a house hold that watches football often and I watch the NFL pretty often

6. when growing up my player injured his ankle in u13 hockey and had to sit out most of the season because of it

1) What most excites me about the VHL is getting my player better and helping my team.

2) As of rn i love playing for the las vegas aces

3) My pre game ritual is probably going for a lap around the track before each game

1) What VHL/E/M team do you play for rn?

2) What's your favorite colour?

3) How old did you make your VHL player?