THROW BACK JERSEY

Callahan

My god, this might be the best graphic I've seen on the forums so far. The logo and jersey swap is so clean it looks like it's a legit jersey even going as far as replacing the colours and making it look authentic. The name on the right of the player is extremely well thought out and done as usually people use the text over the player, however I love the idea of having it behind the player and faded to make the player pop out more. And finally the background with the logo and split between the blue and yellow is beautiful. 10/10 without a single doubt...and I might ask for you to do a graphic for me in the near future ❤️

Ok wait a minute are you claiming this as your submission for points? Because if you are this isn't your work, I MADE THIS FOR YOU A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. I hope you aren't taking my work and claiming it as your own for TPE....

If anyone doubts me I have the GIMP files, text files, jersey files, and my work saved to my computer I can show to prove this is my work.

Here's the link to my reddit of this post that I put up 2 months ago: 

@Blazzer  not sure if you are the only one updating for graphics but can you verify that he's not claiming this as his own?

Edited by KaleebtheMighty