S75 Off-Season / S76 Season Schedule

Quik

S75 OFF-SEASON / S76 SEASON SCHEDULE:
Dates and times subject to change

Sunday, January 10th

Off-Season Begins

Depreciation

S76 Finance TPE Cut-Off  (all TPE earned, up to, and including, this date will affect salary brackets for S76) 

Monday, January 11th

Experience Points Allocated

Tuesday, January 12th

S75 Hall of Fame Induction

Wednesday, January 13th
S75 VHL Awards Ceremony

Thursday, January 14th

S75 VHLM Awards Ceremony

S75 VHL Awards Prediction Payouts

S76 VHL Awards Predictions Open

Free Agent Discussions Open @ Noon EST

Friday, January 15th

S76 VHL Entry Draft @ 9PM EST

Free Agency Opens @ Noon EST

Saturday, January 16th

Sunday, January 17th

S76 VHLM Dispersal Draft @ 8PM EST

S76 VHLM TPE Cut-Off  (Any players who have earned 251 TPE or more, up to and including this date, will no longer be eligible to play in the VHLM for S76 - Training Camp may not be claimed if you are at the Cap; if you are within 10 of the cap on this date, you may claim up to the cap, i.e. If you are at 244, you may claim 6 TPE from Training Camp)  

S76 Depreciation Fighter Cut-Off (Any players who wish to purchase a S76 depreciation fighter from the Player Store will no longer be eligible to do so after this date: The 'Jaromir Jagr', Still Kicking, Old But Not Forgotten)

Monday, January 18th

S76 VHL/VHLM Indexes Posted

S76 Training Camps Open (If you were between 241-250 on Sunday, January 17th and wish to remain in the VHLM for S76, you may only claim the amount that would put you at 250 at the VHLM Cutoff. I.e If you ended the day with 246 TPE, you may claim 4 TPE for Training Camp. To do so, in Player Management, "Claim Uncapped > Other > Other" and add a comment that you are claiming Training Camp.)

S76 Retirement  (Players can re-create for S77 and still play S76)

Wednesday, January 20th

S76 VHL/VHLM Regular Seasons Begin

S76 Predictions Close @ 11:59PM EDT

Friday, January 22nd

Last day to purchase Predictions Modifiers

Sunday, January 24th

S76 Training Camps Close @ 11:59PM PST

Monday, February 8th

S76 Theme Week

Monday, February 15th

S76 Trade Deadline @ 3PM EDT

Players may create for S78 VHL Entry Draft

Friday, February 26th

S76 Playoffs Begin

When can we donate for the next season? @fong is always way ahead of schedule and I messed up the portal last time because of it

28 minutes ago, bigAL said:

When can we donate for the next season? @fong is always way ahead of schedule and I messed up the portal last time because of it

now off-season works for both previous and next season

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, STZ said:

When will contract money for this season be deposited? Just want to spend it on Depreciation Fighter for this week.

Your bank can go negative so long as your upcoming contract will cover the amount.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:04 AM, Quik said:

Sunday, January 17th

S76 VHLM TPE Cut-Off  (Any players who have earned 251 TPE or more, up to and including this date, will no longer be eligible to play in the VHLM for S76 - Training Camp may not be claimed if you are at the Cap; if you are within 10 of the cap on this date, you may claim up to the cap, i.e. If you are at 244, you may claim 6 TPE from Training Camp)  

Monday, January 18th

S76 Training Camps Open (If you were between 241-250 on Sunday, January 17th and wish to remain in the VHLM for S76, you may only claim the amount that would put you at 250 at the VHLM Cutoff. I.e If you ended the day with 246 TPE, you may claim 4 TPE for Training Camp. To do so, in Player Management, "Claim Uncapped > Other > Other" and add a comment that you are claiming Training Camp.)

@Strider

• Quik unpinned this topic
  • fishy unfeatured this topic