(S77) D - Joe Madison, TPE: 78

samx

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome back @Brewins15!

Halifax is going to be in a tight battle to finish top half in the league, and you could be an amazing contributor to our success! Right now I can offer top pairing minutes!!

To join the 21st, quote this and say "BOAT GANG" 🦾

Welcome Back to the VHL @Brewins15!

Miami would be happy to have you come aboard for the remainder of this season. We have a top 4 spot open for you and a big opportunity to move up to the top pair quickly. Miami is a place with no pressure. You can earn at your own pace and enjoy the fun laid back atmosphere in our locker room. My main goal in this league is player retention. I want all of my players new and old to feel like they can play this game at their own pace and not burn themselves out. I want everyone's time here to be fun and enjoyable and Miami is the place that provides just that type of experience.

If Miami is the place for you then you know the drill, quote this offer and "accept." I totally understand if you want to view all of your options, any team will be lucky to have you :)

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

Hey there @Brewins15! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. 

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

Edited by thadthrasher

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Brewins15, and welcome back to the VHL!

You're familiar with how the league works, so I'll get right to the point: Saskatoon can offer you top four minutes on the blue line, including power play and penalty kill minutes. We have had a rough start to the season, but with acquiring a goaltender, the Wild are trending up. As we progress further, we'll be even better, especially if we add further depth to our blue line! This is also a locker room that values the member more than the player, and we'd love to have you join us!

I don't expect this to be an easy decision for you, so take all the time you need! Being in the right environment is critical to someone's enjoyment of the league, so choose the right one for you! If that happens to be Saskatoon, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck with your new player!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Hello @Brewins15, I am the Yukon AGM, and I work together with Cow to run Yukon. To echo Cow'sentiments, we would really love to bring in an experienced user like yourself to add to our defensive core.  Yukon has started the season 6-2 and has a very formidable roster. We have an elite goalie as well as two high end forward lines with some good forward depth. Our defense could really use one more solid body to fortify our team. I think you would be a great fit with the Rush! If you have any questions about joining the team feel free to DM me on here or Discord. Cheers!

Better_Vegas.png

Welcome back to the VHL @Brewins15! 

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 2nd defense pairing as we set our sights on making an underdog playoff run. You can expect to get about 25+ minutes per game, which is going to be quite a lot. Except to be relied on heavily in all facets of the game - PP, PK and at even strength. If you're looking for the opportunity to make an immediate impact and take on a key role on a young team with some high TPA forwards and a high TPA goalie, this is the perfect team for you.

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. We can put you in a position to rack up the stats and minutes, plus this is where you set yourself up for stardom in your future. tThere is plenty of incentive to join us in Sin City! 

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord. We know that you're a veteran to the VHL, and your presence and experience would make you a very valuable member of our locker room! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! 

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at Spartan#5991! 

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!" 

Best, 

Spartan 

Las Vegas GM

1 hour ago, rory said:

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome back @Brewins15!

Halifax is going to be in a tight battle to finish top half in the league, and you could be an amazing contributor to our success! Right now I can offer top pairing minutes!!

BOAT GANG

• 8 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:33 PM, rory said:

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome back @Brewins15!

BOAT GANG 💪🏻