Moose Finally Says Goodbye to SDM as AGM

IamMOOSE

Dear San Diego,

I wanted to take this time to reflect on my tenure as the Assistant General Manager of a storied but still somewhat young franchise that took a chance on me. I served as the AGM for 2½ seasons and had amazing memories from both players, our forever GM@InstantRockstar, and the other GMs of the league who helped along the way.

When the job first became available midway through season 73, I was hesitant to jump on the opportunity but had support from some teammates and friends of this league to take a shot on it. @Viperxhawks19 had gotten to where he needed to step away and with history already there, some awkward but professional sounding messages, and some helpful nudging from Viper and Spartan I got the chance I was looking for. Of course, we had no picks in that upcoming draft so the learning curve was less trial by fire and more fire. All of the fire. But nonetheless, we managed to grab a few solid prospects like @Prout and @DragonFire420 and trucked through an admittedly poor season. The expectations were nonexistent for s74 but we were determined to if nothing else give those new recruits a reason to stay on and I’m proud of that at least.

Season 75 was better. We got an incredible group of superstar VHLers. Prout returned as captain, we brought on amazing people like @Tate, @fromtheinside, @BOOM, @Phil, @Rayzor_7, and so many more that I’m missing. We made the choice early to build up to the powerhouse rather than begin with it and found ourselves in the latter part of the season on the most incredible win streak I’ve seen since joining the league. We may have come up a little short in the “Conference” Finals but from the Boom Shack, to Prout hounding me for Trivia Answers, to the amazing VHL Draft that saw damn near the whole team go in the first 2 rounds, I am proud of the team IR & I put together.

Obviously, San Diego has seen a big shift with the induction of @thadthrasher & Prout as new GM/AGM, respectively. I was in the midst of my own issues at the time so I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate them both on their positions and wish them the best going forward. I genuinely don’t know where to end this piece. I could go on, but I think the value is in the best parts of what it meant to be a part of the organization. I want to thank Rockstar and the members of San Diego for giving me a chance to be a piece of history for the franchise.

Thank you,

MOOSE

Thanks Moose for kind words. Obviously it was tough seeing some events happen but ultimately I’m genuinely thankful for your help. Your kind words. And always being there when needed. You and Ir did an amazing job and I pride my self to be half as good as that. You be proud of what you did for the spent. Thank you for the kind words 🙏🏻