(S77) LW - Duncan Montana, TPE: 66

• Quik changed the title to (S77) LW - Duncan Montana, TPE: 66

Hey there @124715! Welcome to the VHL. I'm glad that @OrbitingDeath  was able to get you to join us here in our community!

There is a lot to take on at first, but plenty of people are here to help you out, including myself!

As the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins I can happily offer you a contract to play for us, and will be here to help you develop and grow your player.

To play for the San Diego Marlins quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @124715!

Your journey to the VHL begins here in the VHLM, a developmental league that all future VHL players compete in before going pro. The Saskatoon Wild can offer you third line minutes right off the bat, and depending on what type of build you want to go for, we can work with getting you power play and/or penalty kill minutes. We've got a good group of guys here eager to develop into the next big VHL names, and we'd love to have you join us!

It's rare that you get to choose where you'll play in the VHL, so take full advantage of this opportunity! Take the time to review the offers you'll surely get, and choose the team that can offer you exactly what you want this season! You will be a part of the S77 VHLM Dispersal Draft, so you will still get to hear your name called on draft day after this season!

If you decide that the Saskatoon Wild are the right team for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

48 minutes ago, 124715 said:

Player Information

Username: 124715

Player Name: Duncan Montana

Recruited From: Member (OrbitingDeath)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Afghanistan

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back!

Welcome to the VHL!!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and I would like to offer you a position on our 4th line. We are pretty full on wingers so if you want lots of ice time I highly recommend signing with a team that has more for you. The advantage however to signing with us is you will be able to come into a fun and active locker room full of members who will be able to help you learn the ins and outs of the league and make the learning curve go much smoother. 

If you'd like to come to Miami then just quote this offer and "accept." No matter where you decide to go my door is always open. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Good Luck

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome back @124715!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

6 hours ago, 124715 said:

Player Information

Username: 124715

Player Name: Duncan Montana

Recruited From: Member (OrbitingDeath)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Afghanistan

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

On 1/29/2021 at 9:38 AM, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @124715!

Your journey to the VHL begins here in the VHLM, a developmental league that all future VHL players compete in before going pro. The Saskatoon Wild can offer you third line minutes right off the bat, and depending on what type of build you want to go for, we can work with getting you power play and/or penalty kill minutes. We've got a good group of guys here eager to develop into the next big VHL names, and we'd love to have you join us!

It's rare that you get to choose where you'll play in the VHL, so take full advantage of this opportunity! Take the time to review the offers you'll surely get, and choose the team that can offer you exactly what you want this season! You will be a part of the S77 VHLM Dispersal Draft, so you will still get to hear your name called on draft day after this season!

If you decide that the Saskatoon Wild are the right team for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

#SaskyUp