How Much Money Would It Take for You To Quit VHL Forever?

eaglesfan036

How much is the VHL worth to you? For example, if someone offered you $1,000 to quit the VHL forever and never again log into the forum, discord, or any other VHL related thing, would you do it? I would love for everyone to answer this question so I could find out, it would be an interesting study. For me, I have been a part of the VHL for 8 years and have relationships with some people on here spanning that long, and have grown up with this great community. However, I also love money so this is a tough decision for me. Let's say I average 3 hours a week on here for 10 more years before calling it quits. 3*52.1*10=1,563 hours. The minimum wage in my state is $7.25 an hour. I would want to be paid minimum wage for all of these hours of entertainment lose. So 7.25*1,573 = $11,404. I think that is fair value for how much it would take me to quit everything VHL related forever. 

Also, for those of you in multiple sim leagues, would your answer change for the $$$ amount for VHL only versus never going on any sim league again? 

Edited by WentzKneeFan036

Prob well into the 6 figures. Honestly some of the relationships I've built up on here are worth well more than an internet forum should be. You'd prob have to pay me like 2-300k at least to quit this place for good

I'd give a dollar amount, but I know no matter how much I say, I'm going to end up remembering about this like 5 years after leaving and come back just to see if the sim doesn't hate Davos anymore.