Kisslinger's and Prague's Hot start.

Kisslinger

Kisslinger’s and Prague’s hot start

Zachariah Kisslinger of the Prague Phantoms has had an amazing start to this season, He has already increased his production by 3 times. He has managed to get 21 points in 30 games this season as a second line defenseman. Zachariah Kisslinger agreed to a 5-year deal this off season to keep him locked in Prague for the foreseeable future. We recently spoke to Zachariah Kisslinger about how he feels about his point production and how his team is doing. He said, “I feel really great, my team is amazing, and I can always count on them to put the puck in the net whenever I pass to them. I must credit the whole team on how well we are doing, we are grinding very hard and will be a top team in no time. Everything from the General Manager, to the coaches and the players is just amazing and a great group to be apart of. I am super happy that we signed my good friend John Brewitt, he was with me my first year in the VHLM and now it is super awesome to have us both back on the same squad”. We also asked him about what he thinks about the team’s chances of making the play offs and their chances on maybe going all the way to win it all, He said, “I 100% think Prague will make the playoffs. I believe us to be a team that everyone overlooks and thinks we are an easy win and to be one hundred percent honest we are not. We have given the top teams a run for their money all season and I do think we could surprise many and go all the way.  Prague as a team have been killing it, underestimated by most. Prague has been taking big wins as of late and are even on a three-win streak as of now. Prague can credit this to great team chemistry and great leadership. Prague has had a view big upset wins such as an early season win against Warsaw. Prague is a team this season who had many veterans retire and had to trade a view of them for the team’s future. It did not look promising but now the plan of the GM is coming to life and Prague is ready for their time. All the players are hungry to win and prove it on the ice. The rookies of Prague have been amazing. They had a very hard role to come up to and are excelling very well as of this point in the season. We asked Zachariah Kisslinger his thoughts on the rookies, He said, “They’re amazing, they came into a team that wasn’t looking the best and just made us so much better. We had the number 2 overall pick and drafted one hell of a defenseman. We currently have a rookie in the talks for rookie of the year, so I am super excited to see what happens next and I’m rooting for him.”

It has been a good year to date and as the season progress we are still only getting better. I hope that we do surprise a lot more teams in the future and the play-offs. We will see how the rest of this season plays out soon enough.

3 hours ago, Kisslinger said:

Thanks for the feedback boys, was my first post and didn’t know what to write ahah

If unsure what to write ask as some of us have too many idea and not enough TPE earning ability to write them all.

Just a few ideas:

- Team mate call-outs: the good, the bad and the ugly

- Best D-partner and why? (Review your defensive partner)

- Player review

- Player Goal setting (Season, 5yrs and End of Career goals)

- Dear Diary (Thoughts opinions of your player as they progress though their career)

- Game reviews or Weekly review (player or team)

- Rival call-out: the good, bad and the ugly (Any player from another team or former team mate from the VHLM)

- Rituals, Pre-games, after-game, bed time stories etc... (anything to allow others to understand you and your player)

- Culture based Holidays: Who is your Valentine, Christmas presents etc... & Why?

- If team mates could date? (explain which two team mates should get a room and why!)

Spoiler

(Like @Doomsday & @flyersfan1453 since they are both leaders of the team on and off the ice plus not to mention the seconds in their names. Have fun with it and by adding other players creates some banter back and forth.)

- What the heck is our back-up doing on the bench? (I think it was Roberto Luongo actually used to joke about knitting while on the bench, reading and not paying attention since it was his night off)

- Do we actually have coaches? (Detailed fact that we don't or we have as many coaches as players on the roster)

- Golf destination guide (make sure to include teams GM & AGM that will miss the play-offs like NYA and some of their players)

Just a few ideas that I have thought of but haven't written yet. Take any of the ideas and make them your own but the more players you link, tag or include means more enjoyment, banter and fun for those players included. Just try to keep it cheek and tongue so you don't get under someone skin by accident but most should be able to handle a bit of fun from time to time.

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

6 minutes ago, dlamb said:

@Gaikoku-hito woke up and chose violence against NYA 

No sorry but simple know some of your players so feel that I can poke some fun at them a bit and considering @Prout has already mentioned in a great post today how NYA wasn't going to make the play-off this season.

No disrespected intended.

Spoiler

And Yes!! I wake-up think whose cereal I can piss in today. So today your team won the lottery and I am pissing in your corner!! LOL!

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

If unsure what to write ask as some of us have too many idea and not enough TPE earning ability to write them all.

Just a few ideas:

- Team mate call-outs: the good, the bad and the ugly

- Best D-partner and why? (Review your defensive partner)

- Player review

- Player Goal setting (Season, 5yrs and End of Career goals)

- Dear Diary (Thoughts opinions of your player as they progress though their career)

- Game reviews or Weekly review (player or team)

- Rival call-out: the good, bad and the ugly (Any player from another team or former team mate from the VHLM)

- Rituals, Pre-games, after-game, bed time stories etc... (anything to allow others to understand you and your player)

- Culture based Holidays: Who is your Valentine, Christmas presents etc... & Why?

- If team mates could date? (explain which two team mates should get a room and why!)

Reveal hidden contents

(Like @Doomsday & @flyersfan1453 since they are both leaders of the team on and off the ice plus not to mention the seconds in their names. Have fun with it and by adding other players creates some banter back and forth.)

- What the heck is our back-up doing on the bench? (I think it was Roberto Luongo actually used to joke about knitting while on the bench, reading and not paying attention since it was his night off)

- Do we actually have coaches? (Detailed fact that we don't or we have as many coaches as players on the roster)

- Golf destination guide (make sure to include teams GM & AGM that will miss the play-offs like NYA and some of their players)

Reveal hidden contents

Just a few ideas that I have thought of but haven't written yet. Take any of the ideas and make them your own but the more players you link, tag or include means more enjoyment, banter and fun for those players included. Just try to keep it cheek and tongue so you don't get under someone skin by accident but most should be able to handle a bit of fun from time to time.

wow, I will for sure keep these in mind, thank you for the great ideas.