Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

VOTE CABOOSE

Read Jericho's last will. Getting the SK out is the best move for both us and town, whether you like the idea of letting me live or not.

I am Mafia and there's no sense denying that at this point. I'm not going to sell out my Maf friends though. I've voted for the Serial Killer and that's where my vote shall stay (especially since I'm at work for most of today).

And yes, we know he's SK. I'm not messing with you. The only person I can publicly appeal to here is @Mike--our Mafioso backed up your fake claim to help you win. Please, please, vote with me to return the favor.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

VOTE CABOOSE

Read Jericho's last will. Getting the SK out is the best move for both us and town, whether you like the idea of letting me live or not.

I am Mafia and there's no sense denying that at this point. I'm not going to sell out my Maf friends though. I've voted for the Serial Killer and that's where my vote shall stay (especially since I'm at work for most of today).

And yes, we know he's SK. I'm not messing with you. The only person I can publicly appeal to here is @Mike--our Mafioso backed up your fake claim to help you win. Please, please, vote with me to return the favor.

How about fuck no? SK wins how often? You want town to give the most exciting and chaotic game away to the Maf? What a boring way to end 

Just now, Caboose30 said:

How about fuck no? SK wins how often? You want town to give the most exciting and chaotic game away to the Maf? What a boring way to end 

"You should let me win over Maf because I'm SK" is a stupid argument in any context, and especially when you're talking to the guy openly claiming Maf. It's whiny and doesn't appeal to anything except "poor me, I'm losing".

If we're going down that road--I'm a big part of why it's "the most exciting and chaotic game". When was the last time someone fake-claimed Vet and got the real Vet killed? All you've got is a shitty Psychic claim that involved someone who wasn't even playing on D2. But I don't want to go down that road so I won't press the issue farther.

There are two Mafia left.

Lynching me still gives the Maf the ability to kill someone tonight, and it also gives Caboose the ability to kill somebody. Take me out, two people die--presumably both town because at that point it's 3-town-vs.-1 maf (who can't hurt him at night) vs. 3 Town again. Maf goes for a Town role and Caboose takes out whoever and gets it down to 1v1v1 tomorrow where he plays the "oh poor me" card again and talks someone into voting with him to end it. Town does not need that.

Lynch Caboose, and it turns into 3-vs-2. One town dies, and if you're lucky with your Vigilante and Doctor it's 3 town-1 maf tomorrow. One of these situations is easily superior for town.

Don't listen to these stupid appeals to emotion and use common sense.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

"You should let me win over Maf because I'm SK" is a stupid argument in any context, and especially when you're talking to the guy openly claiming Maf. It's whiny and doesn't appeal to anything except "poor me, I'm losing".

If we're going down that road--I'm a big part of why it's "the most exciting and chaotic game". When was the last time someone fake-claimed Vet and got the real Vet killed? All you've got is a shitty Psychic claim that involved someone who wasn't even playing on D2. But I don't want to go down that road so I won't press the issue farther.

There are two Mafia left.

Lynching me still gives the Maf the ability to kill someone tonight, and it also gives Caboose the ability to kill somebody. Take me out, two people die--presumably both town because at that point it's 3-town-vs.-1 maf (who can't hurt him at night) vs. 3 Town again. Maf goes for a Town role and Caboose takes out whoever and gets it down to 1v1v1 tomorrow where he plays the "oh poor me" card again and talks someone into voting with him to end it. Town does not need that.

Lynch Caboose, and it turns into 3-vs-2. One town dies, and if you're lucky with your Vigilante and Doctor it's 3 town-1 maf tomorrow. One of these situations is easily superior for town.

Don't listen to these stupid appeals to emotion and use common sense.

You want logic? How's this for logic. The only stopping a Maf win is me. Town is fucked regardless. I don't believe Spartan is a vigi, if he was he would have shot someone already. My assumption is that Spartan is another neutral just biding his time.

4 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

*Gustav hornyposting*

For all I know... I'm on my own. Getting rid of the last guy that can take you out is absolutely not in my best interests. Chaos is the greatest weapon at my disposal right now. 

You want logic? How's this for logic. The only stopping a Maf win is me. Town is fucked regardless. I don't believe Spartan is a vigi, if he was he would have shot someone already. My assumption is that Spartan is another neutral just biding his time.

We roleblocked him when he was supposed to shoot Jericho.

We also do happen to know he's Vig--we cleaned Berocka on N1 and he was Jester. You're the only neutral left.

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

Sorry if I forgot to post a will, here it is.

Doom isn’t TP, because, duh, I’m dead. Just kill Caboose for me.

Oh, and go Washington Football Team

@WentzKneeFan036

One, you're dead.

Two, you didn't read the thread. 

Three, you're dead.

Just now, Doomsday said:

For all I know... I'm on my own. Getting rid of the last guy that can take you out is absolutely not in my best interests. Chaos is the greatest weapon at my disposal right now. 

Except...you're not? Read the role list. Berocka was Jester and omg was Tracker. Those are the two we cleaned. Go and read the scenarios I put up and decide for yourself which you want. Caboose does not "deserve" the win, no matter how much he acts like any NK should.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

We roleblocked him when he was supposed to shoot Jericho.

We also do happen to know he's Vig--we cleaned Berocka on N1 and he was Jester. You're the only neutral left.

Except you have no idea what you actually roleblocked him from doing, and you have nothing to prove any of these claims. Your homeboys have already claimed Berocka was Jailor, and him requesting TP as a Jester claim is frankly stupid. He wouldn't do that. 

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Except...you're not? Read the role list. Berocka was Jester and omg was Tracker. Those are the two we cleaned. Go and read the scenarios I put up and decide for yourself which you want. Caboose does not "deserve" the win, no matter how much he acts like any NK should.

You're arguement is legit he doesnt deserve to win because you should let Maf win just with fancier fuckin words

Anyone who reads Gus's ridiculous paragraphs will see that Gus is basically saying "Get rid of SK because it prevents us from winning, and in exchange we will offer you a slim hope of victory that doesnt actually exist"

6 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Sorry if I forgot to post a will, here it is.

Doom isn’t TP, because, duh, I’m dead. Just kill Caboose for me.

Oh, and go Washington Football Team

@WentzKneeFan036

You can't post a will after the fact of being dead that is cheating

Anyone who reads Gus's ridiculous paragraphs will see that Gus is basically saying "Get rid of SK because it prevents us from winning, and in exchange we will offer you a slim hope of victory that doesnt actually exist"

Oh, I know. I wasn't born yesterday. 

I might get fucking ganked tonight, but I wasn’t born yesterday.