Easter Drive

sterling

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello one and all,

Since everyone else hates Easter, I've taken it upon myself to do something for all you.

I've hidden 5 Easter eggs around the site for you to find. Please find one of the eggs and then send me a PM with the image of the egg in it. After Easter Monday I'll compile the eggs and divy out a give-away reward based on which egg you chose (it's random).

Hints:

Egg 1: Where Jardy puts his best leg forward

Egg 2: A massive EGGo boost

Egg 3: Most eggs in a season

Egg 4: You need lots of eggs to shop here

Egg 5: Real life eggspense

Recruitment Drive

From now until the end of the off-season I'm also starting a recruitment drive. Anyone who recruits a new member or brings an old member back will receive a double's week as a reward. Please post in here to confirm.

Any new members recruited during this time will also be able to claim $3,000,000 in player store cash as a result.

So wait, does only 1 person get the reward for egg 1? So there are 5 rewards in total?

Each egg will have a reward tied to it - the one you send will determine your reward.

Ie., egg #1 gives a free week - if you find and send egg #1, you get a free week. So does everyone else who sends egg #1.

liar!

Love how you didn't even give him until the end of Monday to divy up the rewards - even though he said specifically: "AFTER monday" with no actually set date or time.

July 12th, 2051 is after Monday :(