CGY/COL ; S44 off-season

eaglesfan036

To Calgary:

Cologne S47 2nd

To Cologne: 

Jackson Miller

It sucks having to part ways with Miller, but I had to make cap room to fit in Koenig and someone else later :3 

Speaking of cap room, I think Miller is definitely worth way more than this, but not many teams could offer much cause cap problems. 

Thanks Miller for being such a beast last season and I'm glad we could give you a cup. Good luck in Cologne!

I accept. 

Happy to bring Beketov aboard, especially for such a bargain of a price that I can't pass up. Gives me some star power for a few seasons as Europe continues to be a conference of tons of competition. Simple easy negotiations with Eagles so cheers for him on that front. 

• Commissioner

4 teams in 4 seasons. Hopefully I can finally settle down here for my last two haha.

As much as I would have liked to stay in Calgary I did expect this to happen, it wasn't a big shock for me. I do want to thank them for the season though. Not just for the cup but for showing me the kind of player that I'm capable of being after a few seasons of pretty terrible production. Hopefully I can bring what I learned with me to Cologne.

And yes Kendrick, I did indeed find my way back haha. Even when Draper traded me from Helsinki he asked where I wanted to go an I said Cologne. Not that I didn't enjoy my time with the Legion and Wranglers, I did, but I wanted to see what I could do in Cologne with a bit better of a player.

I'll probably talk about the European Conference in an upcoming podcast but damn, two of these sets of players are going to miss the playoffs:

Brock Waldron, Jackson Miller, Rift Pajodcast

James Faraday, Mason Richardson, Freedom McJustice

Thomas O'Malley, Christoph Klose, Brady Stropko

Aksel Thomassen, Kurtis Hunter, Bronson Faux

Jerrick Poole, Jody 3 Moons, Lord Karnage

wtfffffffffffffffffffff

• Commissioner

I'll probably talk about the European Conference in an upcoming podcast but damn, two of these sets of players are going to miss the playoffs:

wtfffffffffffffffffffff

Not gonna lie, I totally forgot about the Helsinki deal. Was thinking I was somehow managing to play with Klose and Omalley. Oh well, still excited.

• Admin

wtfffffffffffffffffffff

When you put it like that, I don't even know what to say.

Rift Pajodcast in particular would be a huge loss.

Yeah the American dollar is doing way better than the Euro

The Canadian dollar is shit right now :(. I want to get bae a shitty Etsy Vulpix lamp but it's fucking $100 damn near. And it's $60 USA! What the fuck!

The Canadian dollar is shit right now :(. I want to get bae a shitty Etsy Vulpix lamp but it's fucking $100 damn near. And it's $60 USA! What the fuck!

More frustrating when nike roshes are 65 in the US and are 98 in Canada. WTF.

• Commissioner

You guys can seriously stop complaining. I just bought Disney and Universal Tickets for my honeymoon. $960 American, $1300 Canadian. Fuck the dollar.

• Senior Admin

You guys can seriously stop complaining. I just bought Disney and Universal Tickets for my honeymoon. $960 American, $1300 Canadian. Fuck the dollar.

Should have just gone to that place in Moncton with the go carts and the big butterfly thing