POLL: Which NA team will miss playoffs?

hedgehog337

The unlucky NA team is...  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again, the NA conference is shitting on the EU, like it was in S49. FA were thinking Cologne isn't attractive enough and like Riga isn't worthy for the two-peat, so there it is - the four-way battle for the NA and Continental Cup. Every NA team (except for QUE) has the chance to win it all, but only three teams are going into the post season. So there are our four teams:

Calgary - solid team, but they could use more depth to have more chance. Also, their def line is so-so. 

New York - good offensive line, but Kopralkov isn't a championship goalie IMO. Also, their defense leaves a lot to be desired (the best def Digital isn't even 500 TPE guy).

Seattle - fine team with depth, but without a superstar player it might be hard to advance. 

Toronto - Clegane is gonna do his thing, but without a depth this team might fail. 

It's hard to predict which team is gonna be unlucky, so I'll leave it to you people. And maybe we will find an answer why the EU conference became so garbage nowadays. I even heard that Davos' GM wants to compete for the finals with his 4-5 players on roster. Wow. 

1 TPE goes to Petenis

22 minutes ago, Victor said:

Just like S49, Seattle.

In b4 midseason Kyanon trade.

I looked back at the poll I did back in S49 on the same subject and funnily enough that was also Americans and Bears tied at the top again. I understood the Americans votes back then (we only had Kerkko Hyvarinen and Thomas Duddy on D and AVB in net at season start) but it's funny to see how wrong it was in hindsight.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I looked back at the poll I did back in S49 on the same subject and funnily enough that was also Americans and Bears tied at the top again. I understood the Americans votes back then (we only had Kerkko Hyvarinen and Thomas Duddy on D and AVB in net at season start) but it's funny to see how wrong it was in hindsight.

To be fair, you guys did get eliminated first :P

(but yeah, there was obviously no playoff race to speak of)

Just now, Victor said:

To be fair, you guys did get eliminated first :P

(but yeah, there was obviously no playoff race to speak of)

Yeah :(

But we were also the team you least wanted to play :P

Just now, KingRobbie said:

D ain't horrible. G also not horrible but not championship calibre 

That's what I was saying. D isn't anything great, below average.

But Forwards are great. I really think NYA's 1st line for sure will do major damage.

Yeah, still way too early. I remember Seattle won 10 of their first 13 games in Season 42, and they ended up missing the playoffs by 14 points.

I was the other voter for Toronto I believe, and right now, they're playing as I expected they would right now, losing to the vast majority of teams also competing but beating those who aren't comfortably. Be interesting to see if that continues.