Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

Damn, I was just about to verify you as Gambler. It's true, I'm sorry, not once in any of my hypotethical situations did I consider you were telling the truth.

If you can confirm Doom is Gambler then I can confirm it must be Rayz. I examined Ptyrell's body last night and found the killer is either Lefty_S, Doomsday, Rayzor_7, 16z, or MMFLEX. Since Devise isn't there that puts him in the clear.

Vote Rayz

33 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

If you can confirm Doom is Gambler then I can confirm it must be Rayz. I examined Ptyrell's body last night and found the killer is either Lefty_S, Doomsday, Rayzor_7, 16z, or MMFLEX. Since Devise isn't there that puts him in the clear.

Vote Rayz

No need to vote him, I’ve got him dead, but yeah I interrogated Doom as Gambler and let’s just say he likes to bet on the ponies

49 minutes ago, bigAL said:

No need to vote him, I’ve got him dead, but yeah I interrogated Doom as Gambler and let’s just say he likes to bet on the ponies

It's worth throwing extra on him in the event there's a Ballot Destroyer. 

15 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Truuuue, good catch

52 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Wait does the ballot destroyer have to vote on the person to destroy the ballot? OMG could be destroyer. You got a claim @omgitshim

39 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Wait does the ballot destroyer have to vote on the person to destroy the ballot? OMG could be destroyer. You got a claim @omgitshim

I'm Coroner, like I said I examined Ptyrell last night. I'll unvote if that makes you more comfortable, figured extra votes on him wouldn't hurt until we had more info.

Unvote Rayz

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

I'm Coroner, like I said I examined Ptyrell last night. I'll unvote if that makes you more comfortable, figured extra votes on him wouldn't hurt until we had more info.

Unvote Rayz

Ah okay missed that. Let’s keep an eye on who else votes Rayz, and save yours for later. 

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

aaron paul what GIF by Breaking Bad

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Easy_Pete

smh my head, imagine not playing the greatest game ever made 

anyways, since there are a limited number of people left, I wanted to get my claim out of the way

I am the Demolitions Expert
so if you want a baddie to go out with a bang, just call toll-free at 1-800-323-BOOM

Just now, Lefty_S said:

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Easy_Pete

smh my head, imagine not playing the greatest game ever made 

anyways, since there are a limited number of people left, I wanted to get my claim out of the way

I am the Demolitions Expert
so if you want a baddie to go out with a bang, just call toll-free at 1-800-323-BOOM

no for real the image didn't load, thanks for giving me the closed captions version

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Did no one get hangmanned? We have a lot of really quiet people. 

bump?