Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

I am way too tired to make a decision on Ricer's life, you choose who to blow up tonight

I would love/need protection tonight though.

kaboom it is then

The sun rose. Everyone could see @RedSustoes. They were covered in red. It appears that they are dead. 

THey were the ELECTORAL COLLEGE...

Day 4 starts now. I think there are 6 alive so two votes needed.

Surprise, everyone! I woke up alive this morning! Turns out you can't commit suicide when Gambler gives you a role that doesn't attack the next night...

happy time GIF

That being said... I detected Mafia activity to someone who wasn't killed. Let's wait and see if that person comes forward with what happened. 

That is quite a lucky twist!

I examined Jericho's body last night to see if we could narrow down the Hangman and got some interesting results: Redsus, Ricer13, 16z, NotSoGood88, or Lefty_S

Obviously it wasn't Redsus but I wasn't expecting NSG to show up. Given that Al got lynched instead of saved yesterday, I'm wondering if he was the Hangman all along.

I think yesterday was a big-brain play where the Hangman abstained, with the Gustav selecting a target to send a fake message to. There is at least two Mafia left, the new sniper (who could have previously been Hangman/Gustav) and another role that visits at night. This second Mafia visited one of the players on your results, btw. 

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

Obviously it wasn't Redsus but I wasn't expecting NSG to show up. Given that Al got lynched instead of saved yesterday, I'm wondering if he was the Hangman all along.

Not possible, unless the Mafia lucked out and got an extra man through an Any slot, there's only three. Rayz would have been the second Mafia dead with your theory, and there were two Mafia actions last night (Sniper attack, unknown visit). 

3 minutes ago, Lefty_S said:

Boy I sure do love my blueberry muffins in the morning

Also, I've been sentenced to be hanged, and I'd rather not die if it's all the same to you guys

Lefty was indeed visited by Mafia. 

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

Not possible, unless the Mafia lucked out and got an extra man through an Any slot, there's only three. Rayz would have been the second Mafia dead with your theory, and there were two Mafia actions last night (Sniper attack, unknown visit). 

With 3 Anys in play I wouldn't rule it out. Otherwise it would be down to 16z, Ricer, or Lefty, and if there's only two left this late in the game I doubt Lefty targets himself. The question now though is if he was actually hangman'd or if it was a Gustav.

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

The question now though is if he was actually hangman'd or if it was a Gustav.

We'll need to see the eagerness of people to vote or not, that should tip the Mafia's hand with the vote. 

11 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

@omgitshim What do you think? We can both vote now, or call a potential Gustav bluff. 

I think we call the bluff. It was a Gustav yesterday, I think Mafia would have baited us with a fake attempt to save him to throw us off knowing we were waiting for them to make a move if it was real today.

london artist GIF by Alex Evans Art

Good Morning London

You awake on this cold morning to find not one, not two but three members of the town DEAD!!!

First you see that @Ricer13 house has been destroyed and you find him inside he was HANGMAN and was killed by the DEMOLITIONS EXPERT.

Also in the same blast was @Devise he was POSTMAN PAT.

Lastly, you find @Doomsday shot through the heart its all part of this game we call ToL. He was the GAMBLER and was killed by the SNIPER.

For those playing along at home we have a 1v1 scenario and that leaves two people left 

@16z & @omgitshim. Unfortunately Z16 couldn't kill OMG today and tonight he would die so that means that the BADDIES WIN!!!

Players playing

@16z

@bigAL

@Devise

@Doomsday

@Jericho

@Lefty_S

@MMFLEX

@NotSoGood88

@omgitshim

@Ptyrell

@Rayzor_7