Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

55 minutes ago, RedSus said:

i'm electoral college

Well Al is Mayor because of you so you're good.

35 minutes ago, 16z said:

I'm just a fisherman, nothing happened to me last night because I was eating a big salmon that could have saved my life

Hope that helps town folk

It helps by giving us a claim but doesn't give us any real info. Could be an easy Maf claim, especially since Fish is one of the options that we can't really verify.

@Ricer13 claim?

I'm going out again tonight to try and catch something real good, been minding my own business listening to the chatter over yonder. I have zero information to give other than the waves we're too big last night to fish so I wrapped myself up in a bulletproof blanket that I caught the previous night. Hopefully the next sea creature I reel in brings an advantage that will prove my loyalties to the town folk.

Ok ok ok I was sitting on it to see any CC’s but I don’t. I was sentenced to hang. No one else seeing that means that there’s no Gustav and I’m actually going to hang. 

UNVOTE RAYZ x3

VOTE AL x3

I saved myself but need towns @Doomsday@RedSus @omgitshim to hang Rayz @16z

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Ok ok ok I was sitting on it to see any CC’s but I don’t. I was sentenced to hang. No one else seeing that means that there’s no Gustav and I’m actually going to hang. 

UNVOTE RAYZ x3

VOTE AL x3

I saved myself but need towns @Doomsday@RedSus @omgitshim to hang Rayz @16z

I don't think you can vote yourself unless that's new to Town of London. @Berocka confirm?

Then uh oh I played this entirely wrong I hope there’s enough time for enough people vote me up 

33 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Well Al is Mayor because of you so you're good.

It helps by giving us a claim but doesn't give us any real info. Could be an easy Maf claim, especially since Fish is one of the options that we can't really verify.

@Ricer13 claim?

I am the introvert. I win if no one visits me and so far I haven’t gotten any messages saying that I have. If town promises to stay off me at night I’ll vote everyday with Town. This doesn’t stop mafia from visiting me but I think they have bigger issues to deal with than me. 

VOTE Rayz 

will switch if AL can’t vote himself

Got confirmation from the big man I can’t vote for myself. 

UNVOTE AL x 3

VOTE RAYZ x 3

AL (2): 16, Dooms

RAYZ (4):AL x 3, Ricer

8 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Got confirmation from the big man I can’t vote for myself. 

UNVOTE AL x 3

VOTE RAYZ x 3

AL (2): 16, Dooms

RAYZ (4):AL x 3, Ricer

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Vote Tally:

Rayz: 1 (Ricer)
Al: 3 or 6 (Al x3?, omg, Doom, 16z)

Al you should be good to flip back to Rayz I think. @Devise @RedSus @Lefty_S let's get 5 on both so we don't have ballot destroyer shenanigans.

So I think that makes:

Al: 3 (omg, Doom, 16)

Rayz: 4 (Alx3, Ricer)

Ok great. I need TP tonight. There’s someone who wins by killings me and I don’t want that. Any questionable claims I should interrogate?

23 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I am the introvert. I win if no one visits me and so far I haven’t gotten any messages saying that I have. If town promises to stay off me at night I’ll vote everyday with Town. This doesn’t stop mafia from visiting me but I think they have bigger issues to deal with than me. 

Not sure I buy this btw, just a blanket "don't visit me" scream Maf to me.

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

Ok great. I need TP tonight. There’s someone who wins by killings me and I don’t want that. Any questionable claims I should interrogate?

Fisherman and Introvert are the two I'm most sus of tbh. I've got an idea to test the mail system tonight.

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Not sure I buy this btw, just a blanket "don't visit me" scream Maf to me.

Oh if that’s what you think, then I won’t wait for Berocka answer, and visited Ricer N1 and found he wasn’t sniper @omgitshim

22 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Seriously? 

I mean, I visited you BEFORE you told us not to, so whooops you lost and you're angry at me for accidentally making you lose, OR you're maf lying

Unfortunately, either way I think Rice has to go boom boom