Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

7 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I asked also because I'm the librarian which allows me to study a role and if it's in the game I get 3 users of which 1 is that role.

I studied Sniper yesterday and Doom, Devise, and Rayzor were provided to me.

If this is a big brain maf play then Doom could be our Sniper.

So then what do we make of Jericho's claim? If Mafia hangman'd their own Sniper in Doom, then they would know that Jericho is making a Jester play, so makes sense then that Doom would say he's definitely not Jester. That said, Jericho didn't play last time so he probably wouldn't think of that right away.

We should get full claims from @Doomsday @Devise and @Rayzor_7 for now. Something isn't adding up here.

Well I had hoped to get more time before being forced to unveil my role as I didn't get any good information last night. 

I am the hacker. Now that I am ousted I feel I'm going to need some protection tonight if we can spare some

9 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I'm still confused on the voting system. Can we vote to lynch? Or do we only vote to save?

Both. So you can vote EITHER to save a person or lynch a person. So for example if I want to save Jericho I would vote Jericho. But now I can not vote to lynch. You could decide to vote to lynch me but could not then vote to save someone 

6 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Well I had hoped to get more time before being forced to unveil my role as I didn't get any good information last night. 

I am the hacker. Now that I am ousted I feel I'm going to need some protection tonight if we can spare some

What messages did you get?

I am the Gambler. Last night, I was given Tracker as my random role, so I followed Jericho. He visited bigAL.

That's how I know he's not a Jester. 

3 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

There is also a very real possibility that one of the evils is a Gustav who sent an incorrect night message to me or Jericho.

Well if we have no leads today we could vote to save both guys just in case?? 

30 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

"Save your tears for another day

"Sugma"

"I can choose to destory or not destory"

Not a great luck of the draw

I was hacker last time, and they fuck with you that way. It's not helpful, always check and see where the maf goes.

16 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

SUGMA BALLS

Hilarious pun, but also makes me definitely certainly think that you're the sniper and in the maf chat and a bad guy

18 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Hilarious pun, but also makes me definitely certainly think that you're the sniper and in the maf chat and a bad guy

Because I recognize the joke?

Just now, Doomsday said:

Because I recognize the joke?

It's you or Devise at this point if we're believing Flex

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

It's you or Devise at this point if we're believing Flex

At this point, there's nothing else I can really say. I don't even know if voting me up will kill me, likewise if I'm not voted. 

I'm pretty sure with this next GIF I've officially revealed my role. If you can't figure it out, I don't know what to tell you.

source.gif

Edited by Devise