TEAM USA REVEALS S76 WJC ROSTER!

Hex Universe

O' say can you see~
It's a Roster Reveal~!

That's right! It's finally time to reveal the S76 WJC Team USA Roster! As GM, I have gathered the best young players this country has to offer as I hope to lead our team to golden glory this season!
So let's begin with the YOUR FORWARDS FOR TEAM USA!

Untitled98_20210304065931.png

@Cwalker @Sixersfan594 @NotSoGood88 @WebberP @Webberj @Hex Universe @Callahan @Tate @Jbeezy76

Starting us off for Team USA, our forward core is gonna be one of the top cores in this tournament, with Lite, Zolnek, and Rose at the 350 cap or higher, as well as Walkers and Callahan Jr. above 300! Joining them is some of the top forwards in the VHLM, each of them averaging a point per game on some of top teams this season. We have Paul and Jon Webber from the Houston Bulls. Magnus Verlander from the Mexico City Kings, and Henry Tucker from the Minnesota Storm! Overall this is shoring up to be a powerful group as we soar to victory in the WJC!

Next up, let me introduce you to our amazing defensemen joining us for this campaign!

Untitled98_20210304070301.png

@Goliathus @N0HBDY @Motzaburger @Kelsier

Our four-player defensive core is ready to stop all teams that try to get in our path! Leading the way is VHLers Bob Tristan and Tee Pee E II, who are ready to be the top pairing this country needs! Joining them is Breeze Ladrian and gosh darn MacGruber for our back pairing. This squad is extremely solid and is prepared to do anything and everything to lead our country to victory!

Last but certainly not least, we have our pair of stellar goaltenders who will be back-stopping Team USA!

Untitled98_20210304070748.png

@MSO94  @matt sovick

Starting in goal for Team USA, we have the only goaltender in the entire tournament to be above 250 TPA, Michael Olson! Backing him up will be my old teammate in Las Vegas, Matthew A Sovick Jr! This duo will be certainly a tough act to beat in just about every situation the team faces. This will no doubt be a massive part in Team USA going back to the top of the WJC tournament!

DISCORD LINK FOR ROSTER MEMBERS HERE: https://discord.gg/V8aQ5PsxWV

Edited by Hex Universe