Town of Salem #18

Gustav

6 minutes ago, Devise said:

Hey all. No transports on my end, here are my night 4 results.

Ptyrell or osens is good!

Good night for the town considering the misfire on the Jester kill and another great pick off by our Vigilante. I don't really know where I'm leaning at this point. None of my info really paints him one way or the other given he's shown up 3 times now but each situation has been a example where he could go either way as someone else's confirmed role takes care of what my vision says. 

Honestly the only real piece of information we glean from this is that FOR SURE one of Osens/Ptyrell is good. But again, the other could be town too so. :S Waiting on more info at this point but I'll keep my ear to the ground. We'll need to keep an eye on when/who we want to ask our Medium to séance though, unless he knows of some vital info that he feels is worth giving one of these nights. 

In the future, would you be able to give all your results every time? Will help us notice things

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

In the future, would you be able to give all your results every time? Will help us notice things

Go back a page. I was asked to post it all yesterday and I did right before Gus closed for the night. 

Just now, Devise said:

Go back a page. I was asked to post it all yesterday and I did right before Gus closed for the night. 

Did you notice the part where I said in the future? Its not that hard to do; there are a lot of people in the game so keeping info as accessible as possible is very helpful ; I don't remember when the last time every single person posted was. :)

3 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Alright, lets get all the claims out on the table. What was everyone's invest results? @16z, what  did you find?

Says you could be.. Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher

Edited by 16z

4 minutes ago, 16z said:

Says you could be.. Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher

What was the edit? I’m always suspicious of copy and paste results...

Just now, bigAL said:

What was the edit? I’m always suspicious of copy and paste results...

Just me being new, I copy from the page because that's where I'm reading my information from because Gustav linked me to it

Legit the edit was a mistake. Was going to add more to it but decided not to, I over explain sometimes lol

Yeah vote 16z, I'm a noob and don't know how to play this game anyway..

Sorry I don't know all the little rules but I got results from Gustav, went to the page to see what I am suppose to do next and post my results from there. I know what he sent me first but since I'm on the page that's where I copy the results

I could type them out but I'm too damn lazy and if I die the town will only suffer.. 

I blocked Berocka, who id assume is the PM.

Seems like Hatter didn't get the hint that he was supposed to go on alert last night.

@MMFLEXcan you post your will?

@Domg5anyone in your trap?

@jhatty8 can you post your will as well? You never even specified which TP.

WHO IS OUR AMNE???? IT IS REALLY BUGGING ME THAT YOU ARENT TELLING US.

VOTE 16z

I alerted last night and I shot someone; presumably osens's ghoul could be necro or retri. I didn't kill 16z, so either lying or had defense @omgitshim this is also to answer your earlier question; I was waiting until this to say whether or not I alerted

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Seems like Hatter didn't get the hint that he was supposed to go on alert last night.

Oh I did haha. Just wasn't confirming it until I caught 16z in a lie

3 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

A Death Note was found next to Sixers:

Hide contents

flex is arso

Are we gonna touch this, or is this mafia messing with us?

15 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

VOTE 16z

I alerted last night and I shot someone; presumably osens's ghoul could be necro or retri. I didn't kill 16z, so either lying or had defense @omgitshim this is also to answer your earlier question; I was waiting until this to say whether or not I alerted

Vet has powerful attack, so not many alive things would survive that

3 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Vet has powerful attack, so not many alive things would survive that

hence why I asked if anyone was healed last night. 

33 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Last Will:
Bodyguard Flex
N1 - Jericho. I don't trust Eagles.
N2 - Devise. Still don't trust Eagles.
N3 - Vested. Doctor got hung. Don't believe hatty to be another TP.
N4 - BigAl.

10 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Last Will:
Bodyguard Flex
N1 - Jericho. I don't trust Eagles.
N2 - Devise. Still don't trust Eagles.
N3 - Vested. Doctor got hung. Don't believe hatty to be another TP.
N4 - BigAl.

Well I didn’t die, and I probably wasn’t actually transported, so this could be true? 

This will tricks me into thinking flex isn’t arso because the fireman would visit someone every night right?

42 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

VOTE 16z

Necro is dead so unless someone else visited and got healed osens should be good.

Vote 16z

41 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Are we gonna touch this, or is this mafia messing with us?

I take these things with a grain of salt. Mafia could be relaying info or they could just be trying to divert attention and throw a Town under the bus. If an arso ignites or someone comes up with doused results, we can point at him then. That he isn't staying on one person doesn't help his case.