Town of Salem #18

Gustav

4 minutes ago, 16z said:

Day 1 - Forgot to investigate

Day 2 - Devise (Survivor, Vampire Hunter, or Amnesiac.)

Day 3 - osens (Framer, Vampire, or Jester.)

You used the wrong results dude. We use coven expansion results.

RIP

54 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Currently we don't have claims from @bigAL @MattyIce @osens & @Sixersfan594. Al and osens have been active but Sixers barely posted at all and I don't think Matty has posted once.

What y'all up to?

Wait Mattys playing? He’s been active on discord, I’m very suspicious of new players who don’t say anything because they ask all their Qs in the mafia chat 

54 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Currently we don't have claims from @bigAL @MattyIce @osens & @Sixersfan594. Al and osens have been active but Sixers barely posted at all and I don't think Matty has posted once.

What y'all up to?

Wait Mattys playing? He’s been active on discord, I’m very suspicious of new players who don’t say anything because they ask all their Qs in the mafia chat 

56 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

What y'all up to?

56 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

What y'all up to?

Just now, bigAL said:

He's on the player list and hasn't been mod-killed so that's my thinking too. Wanted to give him time to make a claim but if he's active on discord we can push harder.

Vote Matty

24 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Could be a second Consig too, but yeah we can wait.

Seems like an easy lynch to me, that's an unfortunate results mixup.

11 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

I took it down to set a new one next night as I was witched on the night I placed it

You didn't mentioned being witched yesterday, why not? This is the first witched claim we've had all game, and Coven Leader should have gotten a kill last night if they exist.

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

You didn't mentioned being witched yesterday, why not? This is the first witched claim we've had all game, and Coven Leader should have gotten a kill last night if they exist.

Yeah that’s a lot of information dom’s given out without saying anything at all...