Town of Salem #18

Gustav

So I'd say this is some bs. I think hatty and flex are trying to cover for eachother, and this was their one idea as to how to prove it. omg too maybe, since he is the one who found hatty if I remember correctly. 

Then I'm betting osens just never visited you in the first place and it was 16z you shot. Why he didn't die is beyond me at this point and I'm gonna need a Gustav explanation for this whole night since nothing really makes sense anymore.

Honestly we never should have questioned 16z, as crazy as his claims were, just because he has to have been the amne investigator, there's no one else lol. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Honestly we never should have questioned 16z, as crazy as his claims were, just because he has to have been the amne investigator, there's no one else lol. 

Which is why I'm so confused why he had night 2 results and copy and pasted fake results when he had access to the real ones. 

listen I am fine with getting rid of me if it will be more clear to yall, I am just scared that I have been framed (?) or something else what changes my role and yall jump to that. I know for sure jhatty is lying unless something happened that I didn't see.

7 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Then I'm betting osens just never visited you in the first place and it was 16z you shot. Why he didn't die is beyond me at this point and I'm gonna need a Gustav explanation for this whole night since nothing really makes sense anymore.

Cmon omg, you know as well as I there is no way he visited me without someone lying. If Gus messed up then Gus messed up, but assuming the game was ran as it is supposed to then there is no way 16z visited me. Which means since no one is fessing up to being shot, it has to have been osens ghoul, which since he can't be necro, means he can't be lying. There aren't any ways that someone could have had powerful protection.

Honestly hatty omg and flex are all seeming like mafia to me. They know that 16z can't have visited me, because there's no way anyone could have had powerful protection. Not to mention some of the strongest players in the game haven't been targeted yet, ESPECIALLY as a Doc, BG, and Investigator? Nah man. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Cmon omg, you know as well as I there is no way he visited me without someone lying. If Gus messed up then Gus messed up, but assuming the game was ran as it is supposed to then there is no way 16z visited me. Which means since no one is fessing up to being shot, it has to have been osens ghoul, which since he can't be necro, means he can't be lying. There aren't any ways that someone could have had powerful protection.

Honestly hatty omg and flex are all seeming like mafia to me. They know that 16z can't have visited me, because there's no way anyone could have had powerful protection. Not to mention some of the strongest players in the game haven't been targeted yet, ESPECIALLY as a Doc, BG, and Investigator? Nah man. 

Which is honestly why I think you're lying. Like why would he claim to visit you when he didn't? There's no reason to lie about that as a Town (and he was lynched so he couldn't have been forged). My bet is that you didn't alert and got converted into a Vampire, so now you're covering for osens who's also a Vampire and we're probably outnumbered by you all anyway at this point.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Which is why I'm so confused why he had night 2 results and copy and pasted fake results when he had access to the real ones. 

right? Lol. There is gonna be a lot of interesting things to learn when this game is done. @Advantageif you could try and clarify things with everyone and seance soon that could be useful. BigAl or I are the most confirmed by far. 

Like was 16z the amne investigator and what the heck he did each night, stuff like that. Unfortunately most our TI that is dead doesn't really have much information. 

Just now, omgitshim said:

Which is honestly why I think you're lying. Like why would he claim to visit you when he didn't? There's no reason to lie about that as a Town (and he was lynched so he couldn't have been forged). My bet is that you didn't alert and got converted into a Vampire, so now you're covering for osens who's also a Vampire and we're probably outnumbered by you all anyway at this point.

Fair enough, I can understand that as the only reason that would make sense. Consider this though; you know I wasn't vamp prior to that night, because 16 says he got my results. So even if I was lying, I was vampire going into that night. You know I am a strong enough player that I would have alerted to prove that 16 didn't visit me at the time. You and others were basically screaming it in the thread for him to visit me, when we both know that you knew I was 100% confirmed. 

Plus the likelihood that there are vamps in this game and they haven't been exposed by either hitting mafia or mafia hitting them or whatever is pretty low down on the charts. 

Sixers claimed he found hatty sus; and then was IMMEDIATELY killed by mafia. I think they totally could have framed him this night to discredit him and make it seem like he was just lying. 

7 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

idk I'm doing a big tally of the whole thread right now to pick up on older information and activity

Such as this: https://vhlforum.com/topic/101308-town-of-salem-18/?do=findComment&comment=835839

Hatty protecting barzal

You’re the man! I know it’s not dinner time yet in your world but it’s bedtime in mine. I’ll leave with a 

VOTE HATTY*

*if hatter changes his vote, change mine too 

VOTES TALLY

Osens - omg, flex, hatty

Hatty - Hatter. BigAl, Doom, Devise, Osens

5 votes required to lynch

@Domg5is the only one who hasn't voted. I honestly think hatty is the move here. If he is actually doc, then osens is out next and omg is looking pretty confirmed. If he isn't doc, then omg is the next to go, since he directly confirmed hatty whereas flex is just siding with them. 

Yeah it's a tough position but with how this game has gone you got to gut instinct sometimes. I think Hatty and Flex aren't town, and OMG is but is being lead astray. A guilty Harry the Hatty seems likely, honestly.

Also just as a random aside, I do have a theory on the amnesiac thing, involving a potential Gus mistake. I think that MAYBE mafia forged and killed ricer N1 to say investigator, and he was an evil (probably coven, maybe arso (flex?) Then Amnesiac remembered "investigator," before quickly realizing they are now an evil role, which is why they didn't come clean with the information. I think this most accurately would fit flex as arso.

All this to say, this is almost 100% not what happened because ADV claimed that Ricer said Spart was necro, which he was, so Ricer saying that shit would have been so unfathomably unlikely its not worth serious discussion. Also I believe Gus should have announced the real role, so this relies on him having made a mistake. 

But yeah if something like this happened I'm going to pretend I'm a genius. 

19 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

VOTES TALLY

Osens - omg, flex, hatty

Hatty - Hatter. BigAl, Doom, Devise, Osens

5 votes required to lynch

@Domg5is the only one who hasn't voted. I honestly think hatty is the move here. If he is actually doc, then osens is out next and omg is looking pretty confirmed. If he isn't doc, then omg is the next to go, since he directly confirmed hatty whereas flex is just siding with them. 

tbf this is what I read on the wiki that made me think a vet would attack an astral hex master. It wasn't until after I read the vet page that it clears it up:

• Use Astral to your advantage. Being Astral means you do not have to worry about being killed by the Town Protectives, roles that rampage, the Ambusher or be busted by Lookouts or Trackers. You can even safely attack a Veteran; if they don't alert, they'll die, and if they do, you'll survive and they will be Hexed.

Just now, MMFLEX said:

tbf this is what I read on the wiki that made me think a vet would attack an astral hex master. It wasn't until after I read the vet page that it clears it up:

• Use Astral to your advantage. Being Astral means you do not have to worry about being killed by the Town Protectives, roles that rampage, the Ambusher or be busted by Lookouts or Trackers. You can even safely attack a Veteran; if they don't alert, they'll die, and if they do, you'll survive and they will be Hexed.

Yeah, I don't blame you for thinking that, I had to double check it myself.

So if hatty is lying about visiting OMG and comes up with anything other than Doctor/Disguiser results then OMG is lying too. If hatty comes up with anything other than Doctor/Disguiser then @osens should RB OMG tonight with Ptyrell's body. If hatty is Doctor then osens could RB BigAl just to confirm himself.

Unvote Osens

Vote Jhatty

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

So if hatty is lying about visiting OMG and comes up with anything other than Doctor/Disguiser results then OMG is lying too. If hatty comes up with anything other than Doctor/Disguiser then @osens should RB OMG tonight with Ptyrell's body. If hatty is Doctor then osens could RB BigAl just to confirm himself.

Unvote Osens

Vote Jhatty

sounds good to me if everyone is fine with it

• Gustav locked this topic

*Gustav noises*

For reasons unclear to me because I haven't read much and only paid attention to votes, today we're killing off @jhatty8. We find that he was...

Spoiler

...a FORGER.

Tomorrow's day phase starts around 11.

List of living players (8)