Philadelphia Reapers AGM Opening

I'm excited to announce that the Philadelphia Reapers are in need of a new AGM!

I'd like to open this application to anyone who is willing to put in the time and effort to better the Reapers in every way. The goal is to make both the team and the locker room a great place for old and new players alike. If you think you'll be able to give me your all and help this great organization, then I highly encourage you to apply! I will be vetting through applications for the next week during the off-season and will reach out to those who I feel are qualified with additional interview questions. Thank you for taking the time to read and apply!

- - - - - - - - - -

@DMaximus created a unique culture within the Reapers that persists in multiple players throughout the league. It is a proud organization that is highlighted by numerous greats, awards, and championships. When I came on as the AGM after the WJC, I began to see just what made the Reapers special. I have learned a lot and am honored to step forward into my new role with the team. As the leadership in the team changes, I want to keep that focus and push the Reapers into a new era defined by even more great players, awards, and championships. We have an exciting future ahead and I need my AGM to be ready to give me their all.

This team needs heart. This team needs passion and drive. And I need an AGM that is ready to learn, ready to be active in discord and on the forums, ready to recruit, and ready to work hard for the Reapers. Because at the end of the day, when your tenure as an AGM is done, how will you be remembered during your time with the Philadelphia Reapers?

Let's get to work. #fearthereaper

I wish to apply, and if you must know more about me and what kind of work ethic and mentality I bring to the locker room please refer to my associate @Spartan(edit) that’s what you get for pinging me 

Edited by N0HBDY

🎩 is in the ring ! Kaleeb ! the man that i recruited as a player with his 1st gen when i was AGM in Philly way back in the day ! 👓 WOW , HMU on Discord to talk about this more my pal ! It would be a dream come true working with you as its something weve discussed in the past ❤️ 

i'm would like to apply for the agm this is the closes ill get to being with a team in the burgh so if i do get to be agm i would love to do everything i can to help philly anyway i can and to sweeting it up a bit here is the intro to the fresh prince of bel air