Town of Salem #19

Gustav

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Well if we believe the psychic's will, one of @Devise or @N0HBDY is evil. Nobody claimed doctor so I think it is time for a Devise claim. Looks like we got a 1 for 1 situation here

So what you're saying is @Deviseis evil? Nobody counter claimed my Doctor claim and I healed 16z just like the plan.

2 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

So what you're saying is @Deviseis evil? Nobody counter claimed my Doctor claim and I healed 16z just like the plan.

I'm saying one of you or Devise is likely evil. As discussed yesterday whoever Barzal jailed claimed doctor as well (though there can be two). As for you healing 16z are you saying he was attacked and you healed him? We don't have any for sure way to verify you are actually doctor unless some kind of lookout or tracker saw you, or a town investigative looked at you. Same thing for whatever role Devise is going to claim

15 hours ago, iyog said:

I am the psychic and NSG88, Jericho, or Devise is evil!

Ok, I am the medium. Because I was not very active yesterday, I didn’t figure out anything, and I’m not very active on Discord, so I won’t be able to tell you bigAls role until tonight.

I’m a pretty bad medium overall lol

7 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Ok, I am the medium. Because I was not very active yesterday, I didn’t figure out anything, and I’m not very active on Discord, so I won’t be able to tell you bigAls role until tonight.

Until you actually do something to prove that you are a medium I am inclined to believe this is a jester play

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Until you actually do something to prove that you are a medium I am inclined to believe this is a jester play

Wait, there’s a jester in this game?

9 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Try to get roles from both @jhatty8 and @bigAL as soon as you can. It can clear up claim space that's already diminishing.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Try to get roles from both @jhatty8 and @bigAL as soon as you can. It can clear up claim space that's already diminishing.

Absolutely 

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@NSG88 there's 4 people dead tag them all and get some information to prove yourself

I will when I can get onto Discord. That’ll be 4 hours-ish.

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

A lot of activity in here today. Apparently some "medium" thinks I'm the most sus of sus. Whatever you say buddy. I'm the Veteran btw, I haven't used any of my alert actions yet. 

any other vets counter claim this? Vet is a unique role