LDN/SEA; S77 off-season

VHL Bot

Thanks @McWolf for the good talks. 

Thanks @Matt_O for coming into Seattle, believing in the team and being open-minded. We appreciate what you brought to the team and we’re happy we could win a cup together. We’re 1/1... hopefully that reason is enough to come back. I hope you enjoyed Seattle and I served you well. Enjoy the WOLF and the Queens team. Both are great! 

@16z Welcome to Seattle. I’ve asked about you in the past and was quickly told no. Things change, opportunity presented itself and hopefully both teams walk away having benefited from this deal. I’m excited to see what you bring to the ice and locker room. Happy to have you onboard! 

Edited by Banackock

• Victor changed the title to LDN/SEA; S77 off-season

Appreciate both managers for getting this done, nothing against London as a franchise and wish nothing but the best, McWolf is smart and knows just about everything so I'm taking a hit giving up his advice but it's time to move on

Reason for leaving is simple, there's been too much movements and it's been hard to fit in with the newer folks every season, was honored to be captain to such a great veteran audience but I'm not sure what role I play into the future now, maybe change is too much for me

So with that said I'm ready to help the Bears on the blue line and give the same effort activity wise, it's going to be a lot different but I know I'll get into a groove there, hopefully sooner than later, just glad I can forget about the past now and move forward with some new faces