(S79) D - Erlantz Jokinen, TPE: 104

jRuutu

image0.thumb.jpg.06c83903df58d919f9eb639d7b4474e2.jpg

Hey @jRuutu, hope all is well!

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.

With the way our draft shaped up, I have the ability to offer you Top Pairing Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as my anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for a standout season.  We have an elite goalie and a great forward group.  We just need that backend to come together, and I think you are one of the missing pieces!

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

Edited by Advantage

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png\

WELCOME BACK TO THE VHLM!

Hello @jRuutu! Welcome back to the VHLM, I am fromtheinside, the AGM of the Yukon Rush. We just finished our draft last night and we were aggressive in putting together a solid roster. We have already added another stronger piece in recreate Jerome Reinhart ( @MexicanCow123 ) and landing you would really help put us over the top. We are already in prime contention for the Founder's Cup, so if you're looking at shot at the championship before heading back to the VHL, we are the team for you. Additionally, we drafted a first gen who is a native of Finland, so you could be a great mentor for him. I think you would be a great fit here in Yukon. If you have any questions about us feel free to contact me. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy your time here back in the M! Cheers!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back to the VHLM, @jRuutu!

Let's be teammates in both leagues this season! The Saskatoon Wild are in need of quality blue liners to cement our chances of making another run at the Founder's Cup, and you have top four potential all over you. Special teams opportunities are absolutely assured, and playing time will be no issue here. 

Take the time to review your options and choose the team that can best offer what you want. You rarely get to directly choose where you'll play in the VHL, so this is an opportunity you'll want to take full advantage of. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

ndtdxly3kfo61.png

Welcome back to the VHLM! I'm KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We're looking for some great defensemen to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as a TOP 4 defensemen. 

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

@jRuutu it's great to see you returning to the ice with another player!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. I would like to extend to you an offer on behalf of the entire organization to join our amazing roster. We have serious potential for a cup run, and I know that you can add some amazing depth to my defensive core. At this time I can offer you not only 3rd line minutes, but also an amazing locker room experience, a management team who wants to see you succeed, and teammates who are on fire!

To accept this AMAZING offer, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

@jRuutu

Always a fan to see a new character of yours, and I hope that with these words I might convince you to come and play for Houston. Here is the deal with Houston. We are a decent team that will probably make the playoffs unless something crazy happens. We are a little weak in Defense right now, we have a decent core but an elite defender like yourself will make all the difference. Another icing on the cherry is I would give you some primo ice time on 5 on 5 and power play. You will be getting some good mins and I would try and set you up to be with the line where our amazing sniper is. Points will be coming to you all day every day. I hope that you seriously consider us. I always love it when we are in a locker room together and the thought of you being an alumni of Houston and rocking the VHL after helping Houston win the cup makes me just smile. 

1 hour ago, rjfryman said:

@jRuutu

Always a fan to see a new character of yours, and I hope that with these words I might convince you to come and play for Houston. Here is the deal with Houston. We are a decent team that will probably make the playoffs unless something crazy happens. We are a little weak in Defense right now, we have a decent core but an elite defender like yourself will make all the difference. Another icing on the cherry is I would give you some primo ice time on 5 on 5 and power play. You will be getting some good mins and I would try and set you up to be with the line where our amazing sniper is. Points will be coming to you all day every day. I hope that you seriously consider us. I always love it when we are in a locker room together and the thought of you being an alumni of Houston and rocking the VHL after helping Houston win the cup makes me just smile. 

He’s right, I’ll get you lots of assists 👀

9 hours ago, fromtheinside said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png\

WELCOME BACK TO THE VHLM!

Hello @jRuutu! Welcome back to the VHLM, I am fromtheinside, the AGM of the Yukon Rush. We just finished our draft last night and we were aggressive in putting together a solid roster. We have already added another stronger piece in recreate Jerome Reinhart ( @MexicanCow123 ) and landing you would really help put us over the top. We are already in prime contention for the Founder's Cup, so if you're looking at shot at the championship before heading back to the VHL, we are the team for you. Additionally, we drafted a first gen who is a native of Finland, so you could be a great mentor for him. I think you would be a great fit here in Yukon. If you have any questions about us feel free to contact me. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy your time here back in the M! Cheers!

Accepted!

Thanks to all the teams that sent me an offer. This was not an easy decision to make as every team/situation would offer something interesting. Yukon has not won a cup in a while and I will get a nice role. That was that. Towards new season. Best of luck to everybody.🍻