Seattle Bears Logo Redesign

I've dibbled and I've dabbled, and why not take a stab at the recent S77 VHL Champion's logo and revamp it in KaleebtheMighty fashion?

THE SEATTLE BEARS

0b15dutd7rz61.png

SEE FURTHER DOWN BELOW FOR ANOTHER VERSION AS WELL!

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

This is sick! Would love to see a wranglers one that everyone loves instead of hates

Anything is better than derphorse so I would say we achieved what we wanted.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

IDK about that, pal. When I googled "derphorse logo", the new logo was the first one on the images page. :P

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I actually love the new logo. Everyone else keeps shitting on it. 

Review @KaleebtheMighty

I really like this updated look of the Seattle Bears logo. The current logo for Seattle was a collab between myself and @Koradek I like the nod this has to the current one with the claw marks. I love the crispness of all the fine details in the logo and the intensity in the bears face. This is just clean with a professional look. The only thing I would want changed is maybe the eyes, maybe changing white and black. Or maybe the shape and or location of the pupils. I'd give this a 9.5/10

Very nice logo, I would like to see some text here so its not just a logo but more of a symbol. But other than that everything else is there but maybe add like a Seattle Bears X form behind it so you just get an idea. 9/10!

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, Lilpfigher said:

Very nice logo, I would like to see some text here so its not just a logo but more of a symbol. But other than that everything else is there but maybe add like a Seattle Bears X form behind it so you just get an idea. 9/10!

@Sonnet 

On 5/17/2021 at 6:57 PM, Beketov said:

Speak for yourself I loved that horse :P it is better than the current Zebra from the prairie ...

I really like how simple and yet amazing it looks.  Its very similar to a logo in the Swedish hockey league which i absolutely dig 100%.  relly nothing for you to improve upon on this logo 9.75/10