VHLE Rome/Berlin Team Concept 2 Electric Boogaloo

Zetterberg

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I like Rome a lot. Could you send them without the text?

It's a floating head and a tail I've have to do a bunch more work to make it look good, I could try just not rn

Fox? Foxes? Feex? English is the worst, and ai can’t believe I had to Google what the plural of a fox is. Fox sounds as wrong as Elks, but both are acceptable. Box, boxes, fox, fox, mouse, mice, house, houses, goose, geese, moose, meese. I think I like The Foxes over The Fox. The Fox sounds like a classic rock radio station in the next town over. 

I think it looks amazing, to be quite honest with you. The drawing has a quality edge that I think makes the logo stronger by default and it could definitively work as is. My only real complaint is the name per se. Singular nouns can work if they represent a feeling or an abstract concept, like the Trance, the Rave or the Euphoria. In this case, I'd recommend changing the name to plural (Foxes) or using the local word for Fox instead (Berlin Fuchs/der Fuchs von Berlin; Volpe di Roma).

I'd grade it an 8 out of 10 as is. Changing the name would make this a certified banger.

Edited by Thunfish

1 hour ago, Thunfish said:

I think it looks amazing, to be quite honest with you. The drawing has a quality edge that I think makes the logo stronger by default and it could definitively work as is. My only real complaint is the name per se. Singular nouns can work if they represent a feeling or an abstract concept, like the Trance, the Rave or the Euphoria. In this case, I'd recommend changing the name to plural (Foxes) or using the local word for Fox instead (Berlin Fuchs/der Fuchs von Berlin; Volpe di Roma).

I'd grade it an 8 out of 10 as is. Changing the name would make this a certified banger.

Please don't name a team the Berlin Fuchs. This league cannot handle the necessary level of maturity.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

TBH I find "fox" sounds better than "Foxes" I don't know why. Berlin Fox just sounds cool but Berlin foxes sounds cuddly and adorable.

I agree but it seems like the general consensus is Foxes>Fox could go back if I'm wrong though

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

I agree but it seems like the general consensus is Foxes>Fox could go back if I'm wrong though

General consensus, ugh, what do they know. Trust in my opinion my nameless ghoul, have I yet led you astray?

1 hour ago, JB123 said:

Logo looks great, not sure if “Foxes” or “Fox” (haha) is set in stone, but what about the Rome Gladiators? 

Nothing is set in stone yet this was just a pitch