Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

14 minutes ago, Devise said:

also why I didn't talk, me typing on Discord mobile would give it away lol

Why?? But ok I believe you. Jailer is really hard. 

We all thank you for making nice with Jericho, him offing a baddie instead of a town was the best parting gift we could’ve gotten. 

13 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Why?? But ok I believe you. Jailer is really hard

To say I wasn't ready to play Jailor this game would be an understatement lol. If I was regularly in my office I'd of actually spent time doing it. But on mobile I gotta boot into a desktop browser version of Discord just to login on the other account. Had I revealed earlier I probably would of been more vocal in jail.

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

To say I wasn't ready to play Jailor this game would be an understatement lol. If I was regularly in my office I'd of actually spent time doing it. But on mobile I gotta boot into a desktop browser version of Discord just to login on the other account. Had I revealed earlier I probably would of been more vocal in jail.

Right, the double account. Shit. Oh well we made the best of it, sorry for being so mad haha

27 minutes ago, Advantage said:

So who we thinking?

I have a good guess about who the last Maf is but I'd like to track them tonight to prove it as there's probably some suspicion on me. To that last maf--if you think killing me tonight is a good idea because of that, just remember that last wills exist 🙂

Berocka is still my educated guess for PB/Pest and that's who I'd vote for but I haven't heard much strong agreement on that so if we have another favorite target I'm cool with whatever so long as the reasoning is sound.

VOTE BEROCKA

Let's see if I'm correct. Honestly it's fairly unfounded suspicion but that's all we have on anyone currently.

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

VOTE BEROCKA

Let's see if I'm correct. Honestly it's fairly unfounded suspicion but that's all we have on anyone currently.

I mean, other than Gus the PB……

6 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I mean, other than Gus the PB……

...which I'm only suspected of being due to the word of someone who turned out to be lying. I'm maybe 60% sure I know who the last maf is and if I successfully track them tonight I'm hoping I can become more credible to you guys.

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

We might be short on time. What if we lynch your hunch and jail berocka?

Then Devise dies because Pest rampages, so we wouldn't be stopping anyone from dying...and I end up 0% confirmed from it. I understand your reasoning and I do consider both options equally good for the sake of the town, but I feel that nobody believes me and doing it the other way around would at least provide some reason to trust my claim.

What if tomorrow or some day down the road I get lynched because I couldn't get the PB suspicion (again, thrown at me by the mafia) off of me? Then we'd end up losing an entire day and by that point the Pest is probably close to winning.

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

Lynch Berocka

Jail Gus

?

...then I can't track anyone. What would jailing me do to help?

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

...then I can't track anyone. What would jailing me do to help?

Prob nothing.  I'm just still learning the game lol.

But yea makes sense.  

Just wondering who we should jail tonight.

Just now, Advantage said:

Prob nothing.  I'm just still learning the game lol.

But yea makes sense.  

Just wondering who we should jail tonight.

I'd say probably someone more or less confirmed, for protection...but there's not really anyone I'd call "confirmed" right now apart from Devise.

I think Berocka might be Pest, you don't have any heals so there's nothing confirming you, our Vet doesn't have any kills, and we have two Psychic claims (which is a very easy role to fake). 

At the moment I'd say NSG is who I trust most (apart from Devise), because he claimed his role from the start, but then again I did that as GF. Jail who you want and it's probably best if the target isn't specified in public--if there's no Maf kill tonight we can go for whoever was jailed.

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

I'd say probably someone more or less confirmed, for protection...but there's not really anyone I'd call "confirmed" right now apart from Devise.

I think Berocka might be Pest, you don't have any heals so there's nothing confirming you, our Vet doesn't have any kills, and we have two Psychic claims (which is a very easy role to fake). 

At the moment I'd say NSG is who I trust most (apart from Devise), because he claimed his role from the start, but then again I did that as GF. Jail who you want and it's probably best if the target isn't specified in public--if there's no Maf kill tonight we can go for whoever was jailed.

I wouldnt mind protection tbh but I don't know if im as needed.

Okay this is great play by Gustav.

He knows I am asleep for the first half of the day and can use that to get a lynch on me and force the pressure of himself.

Last will 

Berocka the investigator

N1: Gustav - Your target is a Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer

N2: BigAl - Your target is a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

N3: Jericho - Your target is a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

N4: Barzal - Your target is a Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher.

N5 - Goliath Your target is Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.

This is my full last will. Notice the Jericho result that would have been a pretty lucky guess.

Gustav doesn't usually post his results until called upon I'd like to see his full will see if there are any holes in it.

VOTE GUSTAV

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Okay this is great play by Gustav.

He knows I am asleep for the first half of the day and can use that to get a lynch on me and force the pressure of himself.

Last will 

Berocka the investigator

N1: Gustav - Your target is a Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer

N2: BigAl - Your target is a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

N3: Jericho - Your target is a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

N4: Barzal - Your target is a Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher.

N5 - Goliath Your target is Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.

This is my full last will. Notice the Jericho result that would have been a pretty lucky guess.

Gustav doesn't usually post his results until called upon I'd like to see his full will see if there are any holes in it.

VOTE GUSTAV

I’m with B here. Gustav is visiting everyone, touching them, coughing on them, without wearing a mask…. Hasn’t really proven anything and Berocka has been late but not wrong yet. Gus is too smart to trust…

what’s the vote at?

59 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I’m with B here. Gustav is visiting everyone, touching them, coughing on them, without wearing a mask…. Hasn’t really proven anything and Berocka has been late but not wrong yet. Gus is too smart to trust…

what’s the vote at?

Yeah but does Gus as PB matter as much when we just need to find the other mafia?

Maybe it's my ignorance of the game but..

I also think it's too late to switch honestly.

Edited by Advantage