Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

Okay I just woke up but hear me out.

My invest results don't necessarily paint a bad light for Jericho if he was framed. The fact he hasn't used it as an excuse means he's probably bad. Also he didn't vote for doom.

Barzal should be jailed and executed tonight. 

Gustav if he is PB is not a bad thing. As when he turns pest it gets announced so we'll lynch him that day if it happens.

I am happy to go with town here.

UNVOTE BARZAL

VOTE JERICHO

If the jailor doesn't exe Barzal though we know devise is evil.

Any questions?

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

I will say this at least in the jailor's defense. He executed rory who after d2 I also thought was guilty. Rory looked like he was piggybacking off the other 2 psychic claims and was also throwing shade on mmflex who ended up being town. Was a very weird situation.

Obviously some other decisions I cant say were the best by the jailor, but I may have also executed rory if I was in his position

15 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I am happy to go with town here

Ummmmm aren’t you town too…..?

13 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Jailor can't execute anymore. He can roleblock and he can protect people though. (Cant protect against pest though)

Oh shit I didn’t know his kills expired

4 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Is there any chance there actually isn't a jailor and mafia is able to change the result of N2 to make it look like there was?

No I was definitely in jail, I didn’t get psychic results that night

There is a jailor in this game, and he essentially confirmed it himself in the thread. I won't call him out though by name if some people missed it.

The ability doesn't "expire". Jailor loses it if he accidentally executes a townie. If vigi does it, vigi suicides. Jailor is OP though, and just gets a slap on the wrist as a punishment.

UNVOTE BARZAL

VOTE JERICHO

I'm pretty sure both are guilty (and I need Barzal to go out to show I'm not messing with you guys--I'm not PB!), but we've decided what we want to do and I'm ok with that for now I guess.

I also want to point out that Goliathus' response to my result was "I'm not sus but also no you can't have any info," which seems very off. He also completely ignored the fact that I'm Tracker and tried to call me a fake Jailor which confuses me...I'm still going to push for Barzal tomorrow because that's my main source of suspicion and it's started a lot of otherwise completely unfounded rumors about me but I think we might have someone else sniffed out.

• Gustav locked this topic
  • Gustav unlocked this topic

@Goliathusdied last night! He was a bodyguard protecting someone!

@BarzalGoat died last night! He died over guilt from lynching the jester! His role was mafioso

@Ptyrell died last night to the bodyguard! His role was godfather!

@Goliathus will:

Will:
Day 1 - Protect self; I know it's not a good move for standard Salem, but fuck I don't want to die early, again -- screw you omg.
Day 2 - Protect Jericho. Eh I don't know who to protect, I just skip all the names on the psychic claims and hoping to just land on a town.
Day 3 - Protect advantage. He claimed doctor so I will cover him.
Day 4 - Protect advantage again. Cuz fuck it, others are either not good enough to protect or they are not 100% confirmed as town due to conflict of role among all the given informations from TI.
Day 5 - Protect advantage again. Come for the doctor you filthy evils!

14 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@Ptyrell died last night to the bodyguard! His role was godfather

Oh no. 

I thought I had things figured out with my psychic news last night. 

Osens, Ptyrell, or Berocka is evil!

Fuck. Do we think it’s Berocka?

Well shit, there’s a PB in this game…just my luck lmao

Whoever it actually is must have been having an amazing time over Barzal coming at me…but we got our man and all is well in Gustav land. PLEASE BELIEVE ME NOW because the person yelling that I’m evil (and getting others thinking the same) turned out to be lying. 

Last night I tracked Sens to try to Psychic-bust and didn’t see a visit. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s who he says he is but it does check out. 

Also @bigAL your results don’t prove anything because Ptyrell died and we found out he was evil, but it might be worth it to vote Berocka IMO. Invest is also in the PB results and he’s mostly just confirmed people who already claimed. That’s my best bet for Pest, and it’s even possible that he’s a Consig who outed Barzal on purpose. 

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Also @bigAL your results don’t prove anything because Ptyrell died and we found out he was evil,

Oh phew I misread and thought he was BG, my bad. Osens and Berocka still good I think. 

I was debating how to play here but I'll just come out.

21 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Welp, let's get Devise now, I think he's the last Mafia dude.

VOTE DEVISE

I'm the Jailor. As evil as he wound up being Pytrell nailed yesterday the reasoning on my Rory misfire. 

N1. Jailed Jericho, talked to him enough to use him as cover as I debated on moves.

N2: Rory was jailed and killed. I was live watching the thread and merely minutes after the other two claims for Fllex he piled on. Once Flex came up town he seemed super suspicious so I hunched. 

N3: The misfire and the fact that only Jericho knew my identity into hiding. Jailed Bigak, just trying to roleblock also why I didn't talk, me typing on Discord mobile would give it away lol. Worth noting no maf kills that night. 

N4: back to Jericho, at this point I'm with town in thinking Jericho is framer. 

N5: Jailed Barzal last night sorry @Advantage I can't jail myself lol. 

For those wondering, yes yesterday I wasn't really trying to save Jericho. Y'all thought we were a sus tag team and given how hidden I seemed to be I figured if I try to sus protect him he'd get the votes on him. Sadly that motherfucker played a hell of a Jester game. There you have it, my shitty Jailor tenure thus far.