Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

49 minutes ago, Berocka said:

N3: Jericho - Your target is a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

Literally only bad things. 

23 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

us being PB

Very possible. 

I think we’re dealing with Vampires and/or Plaguebearer. We done fucked up by not lynching anyone yesterday. Who do we start with today? We’ve got votes on Dooms but is he the most dangerous here? I fucking hate vampires. 

33 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Literally only bad things. 

Very possible. 

I think we’re dealing with Vampires and/or Plaguebearer. We done fucked up by not lynching anyone yesterday. Who do we start with today? We’ve got votes on Dooms but is he the most dangerous here? I fucking hate vampires. 

I say we go Doom today and can look to others tomorrow.

Any idea where we wanna put TP?

2 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

Gus and Berocka have not shared their info yet

I just did in the post directly before yours.

54 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Gus being PB? No Jugg kills, No WW kills, definitely a NK roaming out there....

PB is Neutral Chaos and I find it hard to believe that Eagles has a game where there's no NK. While I don't discount the possibility of PB and/or Vamps in this game, I think it's likely that we have a Jugg and/or WW who either somehow missed on N2 or was inactive.

I understand your speculation and I'd probably think the same if I were in your position (assuming you're telling the truth), but there are definite possibilities beyond me being guilty. If I were attacked and had defense...wouldn't it be simpler to just say I'd been healed? I'm well aware that what I said is the more suspicious of two possible choices but lying gets us nowhere.

18 minutes ago, Jericho said:

zero percent chance i'm doing that shit

18 minutes ago, Jericho said:

zero percent chance i'm doing that shit

VOTE TRACKER:

Dooms (enough) - everyone

let em hang!

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

YOU CAN'T KILL ME WITHOUT MATH

Doom buys 60 hoagies from Wawa. He gives 27 to his friend Gustav, who promptly shoots Doom for being an evil liar. Blood gets on 11, and Gustav takes the others. If Gustav gives 8 hoagies to his trusted friend Barzy, how many hoagies does Gustav have?

VOTE TRACKER:

Doomsday (11)

- Ricer, Ptyrell, ADV, Goliathus, Barzal, NSG, Devise, Gustav, osens, AL, Berocka

he ded

On 7/14/2021 at 12:50 PM, Ricer13 said:

I am the Medium.

Here is my will:

Will:

Spartan - Jester *claims sheriff and OMG not sus N1*

MMMFlex - Lookout *ADV Visited Doom on N1*

Rory - Psychic

OMG - I was Crusader. Was on Berocka N1 and BigAL N2. I also attacked someone last night (although AL wasn't attacked), but no one died, so either the visitor got healed or they are a non-attacking role with defense

So with 2 mafia visiting omg on the night he died, I'm actually starting to believe him now. What is he saying @Ricer13?

11 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Can someone make a list of who hasn't voted for Doom, as well as the last few who voted?

Conveniently, Mr. Big Brain Jericho (who was in this thread a lot today) never voted for anyone.  Could be an innocent slip..or well ya kno..I believe this is two straight for him where he hasn't.

rory: Flex/Ricer/Spartan - we already know Spartan was Jester (and he can't be forged due to Barzal's spy results)
osens N1: Flex/Doom/Adv - probably Doom
N2: Barzal/rory - rory was confirmed good
N3: Ricer/Doom/BigAl - still probably Doom
bigAL: N1: Flex/omg/Ptyrell - means either Ptyrell is evil or bigAl is fake
N2: Devise/Ptyrell - I usually have a good read on Devise but not really this time. He said he's playing this game close to the chest which if that's a clue it sounds like wearing a vest, which would be BG or Surv
N3: Jailed, no mafia kill (but with Gus being visited twice, likely Gus just has defense and they tried to forge him, but it would be a big brain play to do a strange double visit like that if your mafioso/gf is jailed)

The jailed mafioso theory only works if there's just a single mafioso/gf and not both, which makes me think Gus just has defense tbh

@WentzKneeFan036 is busy so he asked me to post the end of day.

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

VOTE TRACKER:

Doomsday (11)

- Ricer, Ptyrell, ADV, Goliathus, Barzal, NSG, Devise, Gustav, osens, AL, Berocka

he ded

Day 4 Results

@Doomsday is lynched. He was a Disguiser. 

Night 4 starts now! No more posting in the thread!

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

So with 2 mafia visiting omg on the night he died, I'm actually starting to believe him now. What is he saying @Ricer13?

Keep in mind that if we're being fed false spy info it could be something that's being played off to confirm omg. Yesterday Barzal said there wasn't really anything important to contribute even though this would have supported the claim of omg being forged...

26 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Night 4 starts now! No more posting in the thread!

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Keep in mind that if we're being fed false spy info it could be something that's being played off to confirm omg. Yesterday Barzal said there wasn't really anything important to contribute even though this would have supported the claim of omg being forged...

AHEM

• bigAL locked and unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, bigAL said:

AHEM

I'm an idiot who can't read smh

I was skimming for an eagles post and didn't see it.

Anyway sleep tight y'all

• bigAL unlocked this topic

Ricer be ded! He be attacked and killed by mafia! 

Ricer be having a will

Ricer will be:

Spartan - Jester claims sheriff and OMG not sus N1 MMMFlex - Lookout ADV Visited Doom on N1 Rory - Psychic OMG - I was Crusader. Was on Berocka N1 and BigAL N2. I also attacked someone last night (although AL wasn't attacked), but no one died, so either the visitor got healed or they are a non-attacking role with defense(edited)