Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

Fuck it, let’s hang Jericho. If he’s bad, Devise is probably bad too. 

UNVOTE BARZAL

VOTE JERICHO

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

We have more votes for Barzal, and I'm very much inclined to believe Berocka given that Barzal's supposed "spy results" painted me in a negative light the day after I contributed a lot.

So...for my part, VOTE BARZAL

Last night I tracked @Goliathus and didn't see a visit from our friend with no claim yet.

What's cooking?

Weak attempt to try to get a hint out of me. I can visit and I did visit so your claim is false. That's all I will share for now as I am far from the heat zone anyway.

And please don't just say I am sus cuz I don't want to review. I ain't sus and we have too many targets now.

I have a shit ton of questions:
- How the fuck is the fake jailor Gustav not getting pulled into jail and shoot last night?
- Do we actually have a jailor? Dude's not pulling the trigger at all. All the ppl claiming they are jailed indicate there should be one, but this jailor ain't getting shit done and mafia don't seem to care to target him either.
- Heal the fucking town, they ain't coming for you anyway mr. Doctor. They'd rather kill a useless medium who gets no new info as long as we keep on killing evils instead of good guys so they can't do good targeting. And even if they go for you, we have Ret for another night of healing anyway unless Pytrell lies.

Vote Jericho

On 7/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, WentzKneeFan036 said:

OMG was killed by the mafia last night. He was the jester
Also, Rory was executed by the jailor last night. He was the psychic

There is a jailor

1 minute ago, NSG88 said:

There is a jailor

But not on night 1.

I never said we didn't have a jailor, in fact I claimed to be jailed twice 

Just now, Jericho said:

But not on night 1.

O whatever, as I said a couple posts ago, I'm not very sharp in the head rn

4 minutes ago, Jericho said:

But not on night 1.

Yeah at the end of the day tho, you still seem incredibly guilty and haven't really given us reason to think otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Okay good, then the jailor needs to get some evils into the jail and shoot. We miss a hang on day 2 and evils are running rampant out there. 1 hang a day isn't enough if there's PB or vampire or whatever kind of "faction spreading" evil.

Can he even execute anymore after he took out Rory N2?

If you execute a Townie, a message ("You have slain a town member so you can't attack again.") will be shown to you every time you jail a person. You will lose your remaining executions as well.

Edited by Advantage

13 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Do we actually have a jailor? Dude's not pulling the trigger at all. All the ppl claiming they are jailed indicate there should be one, but this jailor ain't getting shit done and mafia don't seem to care to target him either.

I’m sorry whoever this ends up being, I know life gets in the way, but the jailor is bad. They exist but I’ll keep my thoughts as to why they’re missing in action til after. 

Jailor we NEEEED a kill today. Barzal is a good one. If Jericho is bad, Devise is a good one. Maybe even keeping Gus from spreading whatever venereal disease he’s got would be good. 

leia organa GIF by Star Wars

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

I’m sorry whoever this ends up being, I know life gets in the way, but the jailor is bad. They exist but I’ll keep my thoughts as to why they’re missing in action til after. 

Jailor we NEEEED a kill today. Barzal is a good one. If Jericho is bad, Devise is a good one. Maybe even keeping Gus from spreading whatever venereal disease he’s got would be good. 

Since the jailor can't kill anyone for the rest of the game, he kinda is sentenced to being bad

6 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I'd lean to Barzal or Devise myself.  I'm not convinced either are town.

In fact..no chance Devise is..imo.

But yea don't think he can kill now.

Edited by Advantage